Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Good result and the all the team and coaching staff deserve credit for that one, always a hard place for us tyncastle.

I didn't see it so can't comment on performance or approach but I trust posters here who feel wee went at them in midfield and really attacked the game.

Hopefully that's something we didn't just stumble on and we can produce it week to week and get back into 2nd place asap.

McInnes might have been forgiven by you but not all of us......

If McGinn is going that`s fine - thanks for the excellent performances - once every 7 or 8 games and good luck in the future.

I don't think it's fine.

I think he could be a top player , it's possible that it's Mcinnes who isn't getting the best out of him for one reason or another.

Give him a spell through the middle or at least as an alternative , he loves scoring goals.

We really should have been out of sight well before the end but at least we got the three points and all of the BT pundits conceded that the Dons horsed them.

It`s always easy to be critical in hindsight so I will end the year by saying that I was surprised and delighted with the performance and result. Lets keep it going but FFS Deek - grow a set when we play the OF again.

I don't think it's fine.

I think he could be a top player , it's possible that it's Mcinnes who isn't getting the best out of him for one reason or another.

Give him a spell through the middle or at least as an alternative , he loves scoring goals.

I don't think it's fine.

I`m only saying it`s fine because he is the most inconsistent player in our squad. On his day - absolutely brilliant. Lets think back to that first half at Tynecastle last season - unplayable.

But you need to consider his performances over the last couple of seasons. Varied would be a generous description.

Don`t disagree about him playing through the middle - go back to his initial spell under Broon and he scored for fun....

Fantastic 3 points and thoroughly deserved.

We bossed it from start to finish and the Hayes goal was similar to Shinnies against Motherwell in that i was celebrating before the goal went in, such was the quality of delivery.

Player wise there were no failures. Amazing what McInnes can do with a settled XI.

Magic

This.

Watch the effort Hayes made to get into that space for the goal though. Fantastic stuff.

Bossed it tonight, scoreline didn't reflect the dominance. The fight for second is between us and Rangers. Hearts such an ordinary side. Under Neilson they at least tried to bully teams and make it uncomfortable at Tynecastle, but we out fought them tonight.

Cracking bounce at the goal. Was a great atmosphere all night actually, lot of new songs getting sung too.

Superb result, what a great evening! The micks showing their great worth again, inc McGinn showing what he can lay on for us.

Amazing what McInnes can do with a settled XI.

Indeed, but he seems to think his problem is the opposite of consistency:

Maybe some sort of criticism on me is being over reliant on the same team and that fatigue and demands on them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38412492

He does talk about "things happening in january", so hopefully McGinn will stay as a minimum and we also look to beef up / improve our CMs and CBs capacity.

Well deserved victory. Everyone kept their composure and done exactly what was asked of them.

The midfield 3 of Jack, King Kenny and Shinnie are just getting better and better every game. They really seem to have found the right rhythm.

Big Joe again though, don't think I can show anymore admiration for him that hasn't already been expressed. The man is a gem! Super Joe for sure. We'd be frightening if we could find at least one solid CB.

Few and far between on victories at The House of Pain but this one was good.

COYR!

Sma bounce for the goal.