Aberdeen 7 - 2 Motherwell

Well that was the most I've enjoyed a game in years. Good entertainment, pumped McGhee and his shite team and he got sent packing.

Good to see Rooney getting his 3 goals. Needed it after recent form, he played well too.

Hayes, McGinn and Christie are a joy to watch together.

MOTM was McLean for me, was superb.

Howler for one of their goals from Lewis. Good time to get it out his system and you could see how annoyed he was by it. Taylor decided to turn into a spastic for a 10 minute spell which let them in a couple of times.

So you managed to get in alright then?

Talking of which, next home game with Motherwell is March 11. If you buy before this Sunday it's 50% off tickets, so £11 in Merkie, £3 for kids.

Hopefully shift a few this week on the back of tonight's result.

http://www.afc.co.uk/mobile/tickets/9157.php

People asking who we drop to get Shinnie back in the side. First sign of Ash Taylor ropeyness it should be

Lewis

Logan Considine Reynolds Shinnie

Jack McLean Christie

McGinn Hayes

Rooney

Taylor has been one our best players recently. I'm not sure I'd drop him. It's a hard call to be honest. It's getting to the stage where its becoming increasingly difficult to pick a team.

Really good to see Jack and McLean playing well, but I'd just love to see them producing against Celtic.

I see McInnes is touting them for a Scotland call, but it's difficult to judge them at the moment with the gaping chasm between Celtic and the rest. If they're international class, or even good enough to play at a higher level, they should be capable of standing up to Scott Brown and Co. Still yet to see any evidence.

Really good to see Jack and McLean playing well, but I'd just love to see them producing against Celtic.

I see McInnes is touting them for a Scotland call, but it's difficult to judge them at the moment with the gaping chasm between Celtic and the rest. If they're international class, or even good enough to play at a higher level, they should be capable of standing up to Scott Brown and Co. Still yet to see any evidence.

Jack (and Shinnie) were both excellent the other week against Celtic.

McLean wasn't great that night though.

So you managed to get in alright then?

Talking of which, next home game with Motherwell is March 11. If you buy before this Sunday it's 50% off tickets, so £11 in Merkie, £3 for kids.

Hopefully shift a few this week on the back of tonight's result.

http://www.afc.co.uk/mobile/tickets/9157.php

Left Kintore at 7.15, got to Pittodrie just after kick off. Had to go round and queue at the club shop so missed first 20 and Hayes goal. Was convinced it would finish 1-0 after missing it so thank fuck I seen plenty goals.

The club are surely missing a trick with last minute fans. My pals couldn't manage last night but one got finished work early so that's why we decided to head in. Bit of a fuck around, should be easy as possible to get a ticket.

Left Kintore at 7.15, got to Pittodrie just after kick off. Had to go round and queue at the club shop so missed first 20 and Hayes goal. Was convinced it would finish 1-0 after missing it so thank fuck I seen plenty goals.

The club are surely missing a trick with last minute fans. My pals couldn't manage last night but one got finished work early so that's why we decided to head in. Bit of a fuck around, should be easy as possible to get a ticket.

Why didn't you just phone when you knew you were going and collect your ticket from the pick up point to save the need of any queuing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would a midfield of Jack, McLean and Christie work away from home? Finally allowing Shinnie to go to LB? Decisions, decisions...

being away from home to killie doesn't mean anything with this team on form. Get out there and get into them, we are a better side than Killie. If we go at them and give everything we will win.