Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

We're speaking about female fanny products in a male toilet. 

Theres no need or place for it. 

No need for hand soap either with the amount of minks that leave without washing their hands. A much larger concern of mine

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I think my cat riding video example is better than this. 

Not everyone uses the things provided in a toilet. 

Don't use the tampons, even if yer nose is bleeding!

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not everyone uses the things provided in a toilet. 

Don't use the tampons, even if yer nose is bleeding!

Wouldn't it just be smarter to double the number of tampon machines in the lassies bogs?

I'm just thinking from a practical viewpoint rather than any kind of a gender issue angle. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Wouldn't it just be smarter to double the number of tampon machines in the lassies bogs?

I'm just thinking from a practical viewpoint rather than any kind of a gender issue angle. 

What people stick up their arseholes/vaginas whatever, is none of my business. If there are tampons in the male toilets for transgender men, fair fucks to them. Crack on. 

Im not arsed any other time, so why now?

What people stick up their arseholes/vaginas whatever, is none of my business. If there are tampons in the male toilets for transgender men, fair fucks to them. Crack on. 

They are not very environmentally friendly and they should be using period cups. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

In this day and age would that not be a complete waste of materials?. Not a good look in Britain with gents toilets having this but the whole continent of Africa don’t have them in ladies toilets?. A can see a white privileged story getting wrote as we speak

It seems like a waste of resources, and financial dead end for 50% of a pub's tampon sales.

I'm all for folk shoving things up their arses, of course, but it makes practically no sense except in an empty virtue-signalling kind of a way.

Having a box of tampons for distribution behind the bar would be a smarter move.

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It seems like a waste of resources, and financial dead end for 50% of a pub's tampon sales.

I'm all for folk shoving things up their arses, of course, but it makes practically no sense except in an empty virtue-signalling kind of a way.

Having a box of tampons for distribution behind the bar would be a smarter move.

I'll have 1 Guinness, a voddy coke, scampi fries, and a big old absorbent tampon please, thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

In this day and age would that not be a complete waste of materials?. Not a good look in Britain with gents toilets having this but the whole continent of Africa don’t have them in ladies toilets?. A can see a white privileged story getting wrote as we speak

I don't see how it would be a waste, unless tampons have an expiry date?

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't see how it would be a waste, unless tampons have an expiry date?

There are around 50,000 pubs and around 90,000 restaurants in the UK.  That's not taking all other forms of entertainment or retail where public bathrooms are required. 

Let's say 150,000 for a round number, although the actual number would be way, way higher than that. 

The Bobric B-370634C Sanitary dispenser, for example, carries around 30 tampons and 20 napkins at capacity, so you're looking at a rough initial distribution of 4.5million tampons and 3 million napkins... I'll be honest, I've no fucking idea what a napkin is.. a panty-liner, maybe?  ...anyway, that's a pretty significant number of women's hygiene products to sit largely dormant in men''s toilets around the country for purely virtue signaling purposes. 

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Id put a tampon in my pal's pint for a laugh and that's what will happen. 

You might have COTTONED on to something there hanz, last orders shouted 4 pints in front of you, happens quite a lot, wasted pints down the Drain, your solution,

whip out the tampons, a modern day version of the food doggy bag, wring out over pint glass. Continue drinking 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

There are around 50,000 pubs and around 90,000 restaurants in the UK.  That's not taking all other forms of entertainment or retail where public bathrooms are required. 

Let's say 150,000 for a round number, although the actual number would be way, way higher than that. 

The Bobric B-370634C Sanitary dispenser, for example, carries around 30 tampons and 20 napkins at capacity, so you're looking at a rough initial distribution of 4.5million tampons and 3 million napkins... I'll be honest, I've no fucking idea what a napkin is.. a panty-liner, maybe?  ...anyway, that's a pretty significant number of women's hygiene products to sit largely dormant in men''s toilets around the country for purely virtue signaling purposes. 

Fair enough for typing all that, Kelto. 

I certainly won't be reading it, mind 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Yeah, six sentences can be a bit of a chore to get through. 

Sorry, I did read it. 

Is it virtue signalling if someone gets use out of it? 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

The Bobric B-370634C Sanitary dispenser, for example, carries around 30 tampons and 20 napkins at capacity, so you're looking at a rough initial distribution of 4.5million tampons and 3 million napkins... I'll be honest, I've no fucking idea what a napkin is.. a panty-liner, maybe? 

I recon it's a fanny pad ( Mouses hammock)

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sorry, I did read it. 

Is it virtue signalling if someone gets use out of it? 

Whether they do or not isn't relevant to whether it is or isn't virtue signaling. 

The question is, will enough people get use out of it to make it objectively worthwhile from a logistical or financial point of view?

Is it worth the cost of installing hundreds of thousands of machines across the country in order to service a tiny portion of the community, who could, at zero cost to the government or private business, just order off Amazon? If it's a matter of impecunity, then make them available for free at health centres.

1% of the UK population identifies as trans, and of that 1%, how many absolutely need to access tampons in the men's toilet in a bar?

It doesn't strike me as being a smart investment of limited resources. 

21 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Freakazoid brewdog type shemen firing lady products up their vaginas clogging up the shitters for recreational Alpha Male drug abusers. 

You know wifies have sanitary bins, aye?