Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

People vote for a candidate, not the leader.

Using your logic, you voted for Derek Mackay and Patrick Grady. How did that work out for you?

Alright. They didn't give billions of pounds of our money to their mates, nor commit the economic vandalism of a harsh brexit 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

People vote for a candidate, not the leader.

Using your logic, you voted for Derek Mackay and Patrick Grady. How did that work out for you?

These are SNP guys who i did not vote for how fucking thick are you.

Was actually raging at SNPs Blackford today congratulating England womans team etc and not mentioning the anniversary of Piper Alpha

And anyway were any of them convicted

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

That's bollocks. 

People vote for manifestos. 

Really? You honestly think people believe all, if any, of a manifesto will be implemented?

Cannot speak for anyone else, but I vote for a candidate that believe has the area I live in best interests at heart.

9 minutes ago, caledonia said:

These are SNP guys who i did not vote for how fucking thick are you.

Was actually raging at SNPs Blackford today congratulating England womans team etc and not mentioning the anniversary of Piper Alpha

And anyway were any of them convicted

Blackford is another one with his nose in the trough.

https://inverness-newsandviews.co.uk/2020/07/03/256000-expenses-for-blackford-as-the-money-rolls-in-why-stop-at-buying-one-new-ranger-why-not-buy-an-entire-fleet/

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Really? You honestly think people believe all, if any, of a manifesto will be implemented?

Cannot speak for anyone else, but I vote for a candidate that believe has the area I live in best interests at heart.

You're definitely in the minority. Most people vote for policy. 

11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I don't get this point?

The newly appointed chancellor spent public money heating his horse stables. 

He also earned 1.3 million doing a second job. 

You won't vote for the SNP because they are corrupt, greedy and dishonest...but you'll vote Tory?

Are you serious?

14 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So which Tory MP did you vote for that is doing best for your area

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I don't get this point?

The newly appointed chancellor spent public money heating his horse stables. 

He also earned 1.3 million doing a second job. 

You won't vote for the SNP because they are corrupt, greedy and dishonest...but you'll vote Tory?

Are you serious?

Where did I mention anything about the new chancellor and comparing him to Blackford? Caledonia brought up Blackford and I added to why he's a two faced cunt.

One in 3 MP's have a second job and it's not against parliamentary rules to have one so I don't see why you are bringing this up?

I have never said I won't vote for the SNP for the reasons you state.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Ahh voting on a poll on an online football forum is the be all and end all is it ?

Not at all. Why do you keep projecting nonsense that no one has said on to me? It's bizarre as fuck. 

It'd be easy to see though, why, after you saying you intended to vote Tory, people would think you voted Tory. 

Maybe it was all part of joke you thought was hilarious (that no one else does). Maybe it was for this exact moment 2 years down the line so you could say "ha, you fools! I got you". Or maybe, maybe you're just telling lies. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Not at all. Why do you keep projecting nonsense that no one has said on to me? It's bizarre as fuck. 

It'd be easy to see though, why, after you saying you intended to vote Tory, people would think you voted Tory. 

Maybe it was all part of joke you thought was hilarious (that no one else does). Maybe it was for this exact moment 2 years down the line so you could say "ha, you fools! I got you". Or maybe, maybe you're just telling lies. 

He can't justify it in a way that anyone will agree with, so he deflects. 

Its standard for Tory voters. 

25 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Another sweeping generalisation.

Most folk you meet couldn't tell you their local MPs name off the top of their head. They could definitely tell you policy reasons why they did/didn't vote for a party, though. 

Dunno why you'd argue that. You're genuinely the first person I've heard say "I vote for who I think is best for my area." 

14 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

? So voting for someone who represents my area automatically means it was a Tory ?

Once again, where did I say I voted Tory?

You already told us it was a Tory here is you voting under Tory (presumably you never knew it was an open poll)

do keep up

C2-F9173-A-B337-4-DD5-ACA3-6-F230-BE134-