Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Yes I do, however fucked up as the the taxi was coming, actually meant oppressed but you got the Jist, was in between another conversation and meant appease the Nationalists.

British Nationalists?

So sell it to us? If it’s not about money, what is it about? We pretty much have self governance? What difference would me voting for independence make to my life?

What's democracy and being in charge of our own future all about? Some folk think that stuffs pretty important...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Aberdeen could then be independent as we will be getting governed by Glasgow.

How are we not in charge of our future? We all get to vote.

Aberdeen isn't a country. Never has been.

However, if there was a desire for a separate Aberdonian republic, there's no reason why it couldn't be one.

After all, I'm all for democracy and people having control over their future.

Independence from the weege is the ultimate aim tbh. It is a wretched place.

I would vote for that.

Just have not seen one single argument for Scottish Independence that makes any sense and I would consider if there was. All I can see is a world of shit as we have seen with this Brexit farce and what will it actually achieve?

Fuck the English? St Andrew’s cross on your passport, who is benefiting whatsoever. Genuinly don’t get it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I support independence and vote snp as a means to it (see its easy to say who you vote for eeps all your posts are Tory through and through but your just not able to say it)

But i hate a lot of snp policy ie this obsession with gender and a good few other things

But lets face it the inly way tories want to hold on to Scotland is the cash cow it is.

The Tories cut payments to the poor and introduced the bedroom tax so why the fuck would they support a country

B514582-A-C1-B5-4-E8-E-AFFB-36-F8-FF153-

• Downvote 2

I would vote for that.

Just have not seen one single argument for Scottish Independence that makes any sense and I would consider if there was. All I can see is a world of shit as we have seen with this Brexit farce and what will it actually achieve?

Fuck the English? St Andrew’s cross on your passport, who is benefiting whatsoever. Genuinly don’t get it.

You must be thick or well blinkered then as apart from making your own decisions there are thousands and thousands

Lets start with all the money being spent on HS2

In fact if there were no benefits why is every other country in the world Independent

And to the muppets who say independence would only mean we are run from Glasgow or Edinburgh as opposed to London

Do you hear France or Germany or any of the other normal countries in the world say they are not independent because there parliament is in another city

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The same bunch of loonies travel the country taking part in them all.

Shale Gas

Gay Pride

Save the planet

Feminine Rights

Free Charlie Bronson

Bring Back The Magic Roundabout.

Texting each other daily to find

oot when the next one is.

Get a fuckin life.

Imagine travelling the country every 2nd weekend in a shitey bus, surrounded by cunts with body odour, only to get off and shout abuse for a couple hours, and then get back on the bus home. Sad bastards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would vote for that.

Total drivel. You're the only dummy that's mentioned the English or passports. No one gives a fuck about those things.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Imagine travelling the country every 2nd weekend in a shitey bus, surrounded by cunts with body odour, only to get off and shout abuse for a couple hours, and then get back on the bus home. Sad bastards

Thinking of joining the Foundry Reds?

The mass increase in immigration during Blair years was also not particularly popular and changed society significantly, particular impact on workers on lower paid jobs and manual positions. It's not racist to want to control immigration, it's normal. Japan only had 18 immigrants last year are all Japanese racist?

This is total bollocks by the way, not even remotely true. Japan has a net migration rate of around 0.055 % which in a population of 120 odd million is about 60-70k a year. 

And that's net migration, so the actual number of immigrants is higher than that.

This is total bollocks by the way, not even remotely true. Japan has a net migration rate of around 0.055 % which in a population of 120 odd million is about 60-70k a year.

And that's net migration, so the actual number of immigrants is higher than that.

Have not looked back a page but please tell me eeps did not put 18 immigrants for japan and you never changed it.

Probably more in a football team but wont be long before he comes on claiming it was a typo

Are you saying that our neeps here is full of shit?

Guest milne_afc

It'll all turn to shit when Merkel's illness kicks in. Biggest stabilising influence the Gerries have had. Some populist freak will take over, aid the break up of EU and get us all back on a war footing.

Then we'll see who still wants to wank over a soldier's uniform.

You get the idea, it's low

What's your position on EU membership?

Temped to say i wanted out so you cant counter with “thats not independence”

But as part of Europe we would have an equal say see Ireland not be over ruled by England all the time.

Just heard the so called Scottish news on the radio

English cricket followed by English football then health which only applies to England and Wales

No other country in the world has its news coming from another country.

• Downvote 2

Temped to say i wanted out so you cant counter with “thats not independence”

But as part of Europe we would have an equal say see Ireland not be over ruled by England all the time.

Just heard the so called Scottish news on the radio

English cricket followed by English football then health which only applies to England and Wales

No other country in the world has its news coming from another country.

So you want to be governed by EU, no credibility whatsoever. Equal say

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Really can’t be fucked getting into this argument but how is Ireland’s Economy doing?

I reiterate my point what do you think will change if we get Independence. Brexit is fucking everyone as it is but at least Trump is open to trade deals with the UK, would he be giving a fuck about Sturgeon, who knows.

Genuinly open to a credible argument, just don’t think there is one in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3