Worth A Look?

That's the spirit Vinny.

No point logging onto Afc Chat looking to be treated with respect dude, its merely a place for idle chit chat mixed with plentiful abuse.

ps - shame about your old man, i reckon mine hasn't got that long these days.

I'm really not fussed or look for resect here in worth a look to make my team great forum. I don't expect either through age or mentality for my deceased parents to be the butt of your so called humour. In the honest world and up front - you know where it would land you.

Been logging in albeit sporadically for ten years or so. Shouted out Caddis as a free cover for wing back berths. Clearly I have been unaware over the last decade that this absurd suggestion on a worth a look thread could have my deceased parents become game to your humour. Is not funny and in the real world, away from behind a keyboard - I hoe you can slightly imagine my response as a 46 year old man who has lost both parents in the last four years, usually solid for a laugh - would happily do time for the pair of you right now.

Laugh it off lads - you'll always be a wanker.

• Upvote 2

Sionas Kubilskis

legend

at 14, took the months cow to the market to sell for the families money that month but instead used the money to bribe onto a boat to Scotland where she was hunting down her long lost love who left Lithuania years earlier to work in the coal mines. his letters back stopped so she made decision to come to Scotland to find him. spent months searching and when she did find him, found out he was married - so she just settled for next best thing, his brother

haha!

class in abundance

Sounds like a loony to be honest.

Bloke runs away to Scotland to work in the mines to get away from her. She tracks him down then fucks his brother. Hardly Casablanca is it.

• Upvote 3

Sionas Kubilskis

legend

at 14, took the months cow to the market to sell for the families money that month but instead used the money to bribe onto a boat to Scotland where she was hunting down her long lost love who left Lithuania years earlier to work in the coal mines. his letters back stopped so she made decision to come to Scotland to find him. spent months searching and when she did find him, found out he was married - so she just settled for next best thing, his brother

haha!

class in abundance

actually a good story

• Upvote 1

Sionas Kubilskis

legend

haha!

class in abundance

So she stole the families money. Money I'm sure they relied upon. Not surprised she settled in the weege. Fit right in there.

Just how old was she exactly when she fell in love, if she went to Scotland find her 'long lost love' ?

Then @ 14 shacks up wi the guys brother

So she stole the families money. Money I'm sure they relied upon. Not surprised she settled in the weege. Fit right in there.

Just how old was she exactly when she fell in love, if she went to Scotland find her 'long lost love' ?

Then @ 14 shacks up wi the guys brother

Aye put like that it sounds very unsavoury...as you say she chose well by heading to the Weege...