Worth A Look?

Jack Grimmer released fae Fulham. He cant be worse than Ash taylor. Canna blame the lad for leaving, because If i had the choice between Westhill and London I know what i would chose. Mind you if i had the choice between living in an islamic caliphate and westhill itd be the caliphate every time.

He was at shrewsbury last season and I have quite good knowledge of the place (I seen the town name "shrewsbury" on a map once) and heard he done well. Come home lad. If you wait until Ramadans over ill even throw you a bbq in your honour.

• Downvote 1

Jack Grimmer released fae Fulham. He cant be worse than Ash taylor. Canna blame the lad for leaving, because If i had the choice between Westhill and London I know what i would chose. Mind you if i had the choice between living in an islamic caliphate and westhill itd be the caliphate every time.

He was at shrewsbury last season and I have quite good knowledge of the place (I seen the town name "shrewsbury" on a map once) and heard he done well. Come home lad. If you wait until Ramadans over ill even throw you a bbq in your honour.

That post started off shite and went downhill from there.

Up your game or delete your account.

• Upvote 3

Please utilise this function.

s2e4iv.jpg

Although he played for a poor Kilmarnock side, Jordan Jones seemed to be their one player this past season who wasn't routinely hopeless.

That's of course no criteria to be playing for the Dandies, but he looked a decent winger in the league. I believe his contract is out, not sure if he has renewed with them or not.

I'd prefer to see him here as opposed to one of the names mentioned like Nicholson, who has all the heart of a pea.

But really we should probably be setting our sights a bit higher. Which renders this post redundant.

Fuck..

Although he played for a poor Kilmarnock side, Jordan Jones seemed to be their one player this past season who wasn't routinely hopeless.

That's of course no criteria to be playing for the Dandies, but he looked a decent winger in the league. I believe his contract is out, not sure if he has renewed with them or not.

I'd prefer to see him here as opposed to one of the names mentioned like Nicholson, who has all the heart of a pea.

But really we should probably be setting our sights a bit higher. Which renders this post redundant.

Fuck..

Does he take corners......from the wing?

Stephen Hendrie former Hamilton left back who moved down to West Ham a couple of years back for near a million.

Just been released by West Ham, having never got a game and then last year was on loan at Blackburn and didn't get a game either. looked to have potential when he was coming through at Hamilton.

Would give another option to give competition at left back and allow Considine to play a centre back if required and mean Shinnie can concentrate on being a midfielder.

I think before he has just been released he has a deal set up with someone up here as he was still under contract.

Stephen Hendrie former Hamilton left back who moved down to West Ham a couple of years back for near a million.

Just been released by West Ham, having never got a game and then last year was on loan at Blackburn and didn't get a game either. looked to have potential when he was coming through at Hamilton.

Would give another option to give competition at left back and allow Considine to play a centre back if required and mean Shinnie can concentrate on being a midfielder.

I think before he has just been released he has a deal set up with someone up here as he was still under contract.

We have Harvie coming through

• Upvote 1

Would rather keep Consi away from the centre.

We have Harvie coming through

I think Harvie will be loaned out again. He improved a lot as the season went on at Dumbarton but don't think he's ready for a regular spot in our first team yet. and I think just sitting on the bench and playing development games the majority of the time will slow his development.

Get him out playing every week again ideally for a team in lower half of SPL or a slightly better championship team.

McKenna the previous year did well on loan at Alloa but really struggled last season at Ayr hopefully Harvie will keep improving.

Hendrie would give better immediate competion/cover with Andy Considine for the left back spot.

I think Harvie will be loaned out again. He improved a lot as the season went on at Dumbarton but don't think he's ready for a regular spot in our first team yet. and I think just sitting on the bench and playing development games the majority of the time will slow his development.

Get him out playing every week again ideally for a team in lower half of SPL or a slightly better championship team.

McKenna the previous year did well on loan at Alloa but really struggled last season at Ayr hopefully Harvie will keep improving.

Hendrie would give better immediate competion/cover with Andy Considine for the left back spot.

Unless it was either to progress one of our own youth players that is decent, or a full time signing, then I wouldn't want to remove Considine from LB