Worth A Look?

Considine has survived so many disastrous results over the years that he was part of and contributed to more than most so fair play to him for the way he's played last two seasons.here's the but,if McInnes thought he was good enough in the middle he would get the chance but he sees what I see he's not to be trusted in there where his lack of pace is exposed where at FB he can be covered for by Hayes also Reynolds as a lot slag him has pace.

He's not brilliant

He's popular, Aberdeen through and through and he's improved, yes

Still a weak link against the strongest teams

Of all the goals we conceded against Celtic and The Rangers last season most could be attributed to Ash Taylor, Mark Reynolds and O'Connor. Consi as consistent as Logan in the back line, wherever he plays. Also, he wasn't always well liked, he was a scapegoat for many a season and considered horse. You don't seem to have realised how far the man has come.

Side note: I know my name suggests it, but I'm not some Andy C super fan. Just don't think he gets his dues.

I think considine is fine against most of the scottish teams. But when he comes up against Celtic or some of the teams in Europe he is targeted and does get caught out.

Thats probably true enough.

And he's not a top class left back tbf.

But we don't really have any top class defenders in my opinion (unless we count Lewis)

Even Logan has his off days, although he is the best in our back line.

paaaaaahhahahaha

yeah, that's you and I done

Quite enjoying the replies after the "pahaha." Get that up you. The guys after me are right, ive never said he's incredible, but as consistent a performer as anyone in the team. I'm still of the opinion that we need another left back, though. Still baffles me how raging cunts get at Considine, outside Tierney, I couldn't see a better left back in the country last season? (Granted Shinnie was playing CM and Lee Wallace was injured.)

He is not good enough moving forward as I said

As a centre half I think he is. As a left back no. I'd have him CB every day of the week before Reynolds.

He is not good enough moving forward as I said

I would agree that although he has been terrific and we've seen the best of Considine under DM - ultimately much like McGinn, Taylor, Rooney and Jack who have all been good players, if we wish to improve and really challenge the likes of Celtic and remain ahead of the rest of the pack then we need to sign better players.

Oh fuck be our flying winger next!fuckin best player on twa feet.hes improved but nae eese at CB jeesus he'll be better than Franco Barasi never mind Reynolds next!!!we'll see how he gets on without Hayes cos Stewart won't help him.

Do you speak English, mate? I'm all for spikin' tuekter but if you're nae ginna use grammar I winna ken fit yir sayin, ken?

We are above this shite suggestions.

If you can't see that a League 1/Lower Championship player is actually a good squad signing for us, you're deluded mate.

I've seen Paul Caddis play plenty, and he's not good enough for Aberdeen.

Step away from your FM season.

Fucking Paul Caddis, Jesus fuck.

If it was a better player from the lower leagues then aye I'd go along with it but not that useless cunt.

Difference of opinion then - useless my arse. Retired from Football Manager about a decade ago. Full-time useless talent scout now.