Worth A Look?

It was an attempt at humour. I shouted a lad's name as his contract expired yesterday. In my view he's a better shout than a romantic return for handful of games/injury prone McNaughton last four years. Clearly you disagree. Keep it civil and move on. With any luck McInnes and board trump the air of us though I don't think the area is being considered priority - hence my budget recommendation to come after we slot in the final pieces of our array of attacking talent for the new season.

For the record - I don't think Caddis will be the most nonsensical suggestion on here over the next two months.

I'd question why a 30 year old would come to Aberdeen to be definite back up. Still a few years left in the tank, you'd want first team football guaranteed. If we want cover for right back, it is going to have to be someone who can cover elsewhere as well as Logan is too consistent. Or a youngster.

Now, now. I'm not sure that is really in the spirit of things.

ps - your dad's a whore

Dead also. In what is supposed to be exciting time for Dons fans with a seemingly decent transition going on - not understanding the humour or point of subjecting a fellow Dandie to it. Not really what I look in for. So in anticipation of another witty retort - go fuck yourself too.

• Upvote 2

Dead also. In what is supposed to be exciting time for Dons fans with a seemingly decent transition going on - not understanding the humour or point of subjecting a fellow Dandie to it. Not really what I look in for. So in anticipation of another witty retort - go fuck yourself too.

That's the spirit Vinny.

No point logging onto Afc Chat looking to be treated with respect dude, its merely a place for idle chit chat mixed with plentiful abuse.

ps - shame about your old man, i reckon mine hasn't got that long these days.