Worth A Look?

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Richard Keough, also much needed cb, sacked by Derby for being involved in drink driving crash.

He was just a passenger as well wasn’t he?

Saw he just won his unfair dismissal case and got a £2m payout from Derby.

Sounds like they could still be relegated as well for failing FFP rules. Sounds like a horrible club.

47 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He was just a passenger as well wasn’t he?

Saw he just won his unfair dismissal case and got a £2m payout from Derby.

Sounds like they could still be relegated as well for failing FFP rules. Sounds like a horrible club.

Aye it was a similar story to Russell, passenger and driver was steaming.

6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

What about Adam Matthews? Was decent with Celtic and is known to Brown, don’t think Ramsay is capable of playing a full season so defensive reinforcements are needed.

Again, for me he would hold Ramsay's development back.

I'm not sure he'd be interested in joining us anyway, but if he did he'd be one of the top earners, and to justify lashing out that sort of weekly wage, we'd need to play him week in, week out and Ramsay would be relegated to a pure back up role. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
35 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Again, for me he would hold Ramsay's development back.

I'm not sure he'd be interested in joining us anyway, but if he did he'd be one of the top earners, and to justify lashing out that sort of weekly wage, we'd need to play him week in, week out and Ramsay would be relegated to a pure back up role. 

Do we really think Ramsey will be first choice next year? Don’t get me wrong in 2/3 years he will be a first choice pick ? and you can clearly see he has quality but he’s only 17, I thought the United game in particular showed he’s a bit soft yet and still has some maturing to do. A back up role would be perfect for the lad. 

37 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Do we really think Ramsey will be first choice next year? Don’t get me wrong in 2/3 years he will be a first choice pick ? and you can clearly see he has quality but he’s only 17, I thought the United game in particular showed he’s a bit soft yet and still has some maturing to do. A back up role would be perfect for the lad. 

I've said that he needs to play in 20-25 games next season to maintain his development. He''d need taken out for a rest fairly regularly so we'd need someone who could play 20 games opposite him.....McCrorie might be the man for the job or else we sign a journeyman pro on a 2 year contract.....by 2022/23 season Ramsey will be physically capable of being the undisputed first choice.

If we were to sign a guy like Matthews on big wages, as I said in an earlier post, we'd have to play him all the time to justify the outlay. That hinders Ramsay for a minimum of 2 seasons as he would purely be a back-up. And I think the loon has far too much potential to be wasted as a back-up.

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, starryfish said:

What about Adam Matthews? Was decent with Celtic and is known to Brown, don’t think Ramsay is capable of playing a full season so defensive reinforcements are needed.

Come on min. 

Every suggestion will get knocked back here.  We're at the stage now when people are looking for the perfect signing which just isn't going to happen. 

There's folk that aren't happy with the Gallagher and Brown signings and folk who don't want Griffiths, Boyle or Irvine, all of which are or would be decent spl level signings. 

32 minutes ago, Roberto said:

McGregor CB Hibs.

Couldn't believe he didn't start the final. I think he is solid and his positioning and reading of the game is far superior to the dross we had.

Good shout.  He's been in and out of the team this season and has had some acl injuries. could be a gamble

I think the reason we are getting some old heads is that he's realised that his current senior players don't have the mettle and/or ability to fulfil that role. 

I think we're going to get a complete rebuild.  Won't be many of McInnes' signings left at the start of the 2022/23 season. They'll all be oot the door one way or another. 

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think the reason we are getting some old heads is that he's realised that his current senior players don't have the mettle and/or ability to fulfil that role. 

I think we're going to get a complete rebuild.  Won't be many of McInnes' signings left at the start of the 2022/23 season. They'll all be oot the door one way or another. 

Bloody hope so, gutless wonders 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

This is exactly what Glass said early on that you need your senior Pro's to be leaders and our ones are anything but

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yea agreed considering he's managing to change 10-15 in the first window he'll easily be on for changing 20 or so by the time it gets to three windows