Worth A Look?

A striker. Please.

We've scored nearly two goals a game on average. Best we've done in fkn years, yes with the chances we're making we could/should have more but we have conceded almost a goal a game on average with the best keeper we've had in almost two decades. We need a solid CH at very least long before we need to be looking at strikers.

Lewis is probably at fault/could have done better for maybe a couple of goals but by fk Taylor has been almost single handedly to blame for probably around half the goals we've lost.

Other than a couple of decent games v 'the diddy sides' where he has been overly credited for doing his basic job requirements Taylor has been the worst fkn mainstay CH we have had in years & I include the likes of Zander Diamond in that.

Jordan Jones - out of contract at Killie. He has been improving constantly, looking the part against ICT.

Strongly linked to us in Gorgie since we offered Jamie Walker a £50 a week improvement on his contract. Move Walker out for money. Jones being a cheaper replacement. If Walker is being chased, i like Jones as a replacement down the left, since we've little chance of McGinn.

Strongly linked to us in Gorgie since we offered Jamie Walker a £50 a week improvement on his contract. Move Walker out for money. Jones being a cheaper replacement. If Walker is being chased, i like Jones as a replacement down the left, since we've little chance of McGinn.

Another aids ridden junkie. Just what we need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know he probably wouldn't be interested anyway, but we could do worse than sign Berra and play him and O'Conner at the back. Keep Reynolds as cover, and get rid of Taylor

Berra already a done deal at Hearts. Just to be announced.

Whittaker happy to come back to Scotland for 'only' £4k a week. He'd breeze it at right back or even right centre half. Hibs have signed up Gray and have McGregor for those positions. So no happening there.

Both players' daughters start school in Edinburgh this year.

Would say Whitts to the zombies is a maybe but would like him down Gorgie. He wants into coaching, which might sway his decision over club choice.