Worth A Look?

:hysterical:

That's what I thought when I first considered it. But McInnes loves a lower leaguer from England. He's got Scottish league experience and he's out of contract. I'm nae saying it's going to be a good signing but one I could see happening.

That's what I thought when I first considered it. But McInnes loves a lower leaguer from England. He's got Scottish league experience and he's out of contract. I'm nae saying it's going to be a good signing but one I could see happening.

Fingers crossed we dinna. Would probably appeal to him though as I'm sure he married a lassie he met up here?

Derek will have a six footer on speed dial ready to replace Taylor.

He really needs to sort the defence for next season.

I wish he phoned this six footer two years ago, we might have won the league when Ronnie was in charge of the plastics.

I'm not confident about a quality replacement though, he's had a fair few windows to get a solid centre back partnership and we're still fannying about with Taylor and Reynolds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd take that we cunt McDonald from Motherwell for a year. Handy wee cunt to bring on if you need a goal.

Ive wanted him at Aberdeen for the last two seasons. He's a nasty cunt which we need and he knows where the goal is. Think it's too late now though.

Year to go on his contract too - i just assumed hed be out of contract. Cant see this move happening at all.

If he's under contract I can't see it either.

Unless Warnock pays him up and he's released.

Not sure what to make of him.

Didn't make a huge impression on me when he was with Dunfermline or Hibs, but he's been well travelled since as he's been at Trabzonspor, Palermo, Leeds and Cardiff. May have picked a good bit of experience.