Snap General Election Announced Today

vanderark14

Heard that the snp have mobilised door chappers in Gordon to keep fat eck in his seat

So if they're pulling out all those stops for him...must be worried in other places

You need to get out more parties have been chapping on doors for weeks but you already knew this just thought you would get in another snpbad jibe

If i had the time i would multi quote all your posts as every one is snpbad but i dont have time and anyway most can see this by now anyway

Heard that the snp have mobilised door chappers in Gordon to keep fat eck in his seat

So if they're pulling out all those stops for him...must be worried in other places

The only door knocker I've had is some tory cunt.

After I bombarded him with questions he couldn't answer about May's connections to the London bomber and the passports of him and his family and asking why she hadn't released a statement defending her decision to have 6 adult refugees and 19 children held in an army base for 19 years I asked him very politely to get his tory arse off my property.

Tories to win by slight majority, SNP to clean up in Scotland again, but there will be 1 or 2 defeats to the Tories, possibly even in Moray.

I was looking at all the polls last night, they range from Conservative landslide to hung parliament.

Most have the SNP losing between 2 and 6 seats.

After I bombarded him with questions he couldn't answer about May's connections to the London bomber and the passports of him and his family and asking why she hadn't released a statement defending her decision to have 6 adult refugees and 19 children held in an army base for 19 years I asked him very politely to get his tory arse off my property.

Fair Enough

Information came from a guy called John Buchan, who's a very well known SNP activist/supporter in the North East

That's all great and well and makes a hunerous read.

But why don't you tell us why the alternatives to the Tories are so good?

That's all great and well and makes a hunerous read.

But why don't you tell us why the alternatives to the Tories are so good?

We've had 7 years of austerity, police cuts, NHS staff shortages, rising class sizes... all to cut the debt left by the bankers and it hasnt worked.

Time for a change.

We've had 7 years of austerity, police cuts, NHS staff shortages, rising class sizes... all to cut the debt left by the bankers and it hasnt worked.

Time for a change.

Fair enough.

Personally think it's about time ahbdy paid more tax in the uk.