Snap General Election Announced Today

vanderark14

Voting for independence doesn't make you brave vda min.

The Tories have never punished me; I've worked hard all my life without ever getting any help from anyone.

The Tories, like labour, mean nothing to me. I don't support them and I don't resent them.

I suspect you've enjoyed the fruits of Tories govts too. And all the oil barons on here.

ok Mr I don't discuss politics :hysterical: tell what fruits I or you have enjoyed from tory governments?

just for clarity, I didn't bother voting for the first time since I was of age to do so. I can't be fucked with it, I believe Scotland has blown its chance of true change. It will continue to go round in red or blue circles. No and again scotland will shout for attention and then pipe down when England tells it to do so.

The SNP collapse is most likely down to Jimmy Krankies near obsessional need to shoehorn a second Independence vote into any conversation/speech she has/gives...folks have had enough of the daft bint...she should probably resign and become a teacher or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The SNP collapse is most likely down to Jimmy Krankies near obsessional need to shoehorn a second Independence vote into any conversation/speech she has/gives...folks have had enough of the daft bint...she should probably resign and become a teacher or something.

I didn't realise Ruth Davidson and Keiza Dugdale were nicknamed Jimmy Krankie

What do the people of the North East want then Redstar? What do they think the Tories are going to bring them?

The SNP won more seats than the three unionists parties combined. Despite a 55% No vote, the SNP has won yet another election in Scotland, before 2015 the SNP had 6 seats.Should put things into perspective.

Tories and Labour talked more about Independence than the SNP did before the election.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:fishing:

Good effort.

The SNP won more seats than the three unionists parties combined. Despite a 55% No vote, the SNP has won yet another election in Scotland, before 2015 the SNP had 6 seats.Should put things into perspective.

Tories and Labour talked more about Independence than the SNP did before the election.

Aye, but facts have no place in political debate.

Its £13.70 a week min.

Not only are they taking that off of people that cant afford it they are then taking away their school dinners as well. Our youngest is £2.10 a day for his school meal. So its really £24.20 a week they are taking from them and they then expect schools to be able to serve free breakfasts instead for 7p a child. That has to include all the overtime and new contracts for the dinner ladies that will now have to start work at 6am or 7am.

On the flip side, they spend billions on schools that are only public in name but are run by profit making associations that our money disappears into and shareholders get while teachers at your every day schools have to ask parents for donations for paint and paper.

is this true?

What do the people of the North East want then Redstar? What do they think the Tories are going to bring them?

The problem is the SNP fuck Aberdeen as well. Just look at the budget distribution.

Aberdeen receives the worst government grant out of the 32 local authorities.Thats not right.

• Upvote 1

The problem is the SNP fuck Aberdeen as well. Just look at the budget distribution.

Aberdeen receives the worst government grant out of the 32 local authorities.Thats not right.

I'm not going to disagree with you a I haven't looked into it. Do you know why this is? Remember, the SNP does not have control of the entire scottish budget so its very hard to judge them or any other party sitting in holyrood

Do you think the tories will do anything different?

Aye, but facts have no place in political debate.

Alistair Carmichael will extend his 16-year stint as Orkney and Shetland's MP after greatly increasing his majority and comfortably winning Thursday's election.

This result has nothing to do with politics.

This liar of a politician won because of his family ties with the Island.

I'm not going to disagree with you a I haven't looked into it. Do you know why this is? Remember, the SNP does not have control of the entire scottish budget so its very hard to judge them or any other party sitting in holyrood

if you look at the data on council tax distribution Aberdeen and Shire pay in way more than they get 'back' from the Scot Gov to run their areas, that money is the 'redistributed' to areas with lower council tax revenue, like Dundee.

Probably not but that's the point. if SNP and Tories are both going to fuck you over you will base your decision on something else i.e independence or the fact Scotland has different higher tax rate or you might just hate sturgeon or davidson.

if you look at the data on council tax distribution Aberdeen and Shire pay in way more than they get 'back' from the Scot Gov to run their areas, that money is the 'redistributed' to areas with lower council tax revenue, like Dundee.

A lot of my mothers neighbours in Salmon's old constituency voted him out because of this.

Cant believe they voted Conservative though, it used to be a Lib Dem seat.

I was speaking about Sturgeon as you well know...the SNP have had their 15 minutes and they used it to alienate most right thinking voters with the Indy 2 obsession...folks don't want it...and in turn don't want her...lets hope she takes the hint.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

did your dog type this?

Why cant you read i will try and make it easy even for you

if the unionist partys stood on a "no to indyref" and were beaten even adding all their votes together by the "yes to indyref party" that is a great endorsement for the indy party

In fact i will make it even easer for you

If your team won the cup last year 3-1 but only won it 2-1 this year is it still a win

If you need it explained more just give me a shout

• Downvote 1

if the unionist partys stood on a "no to indyref" and were beaten even adding all their votes together by the "yes to indyref party" that is a great endorsement for the indy party

Really?

SNP: 36.9%

Green: 0.2%

Pro Indyref parties = 37.1%

Tory Cunts: 28.6%

Labour: 27.1%

Lib Dem: 6.8%

UKIP: 0.2%

Unionist Parties = 62.7%

Scottish voters voted 2 to 1 in favour of parties who don't want another referendum.

• Downvote 1

Why cant you read i will try and make it easy even for you

In fact i will make it even easer for you

If your team won the cup last year 3-1 but only won it 2-1 this year is it still a win

If you need it explained more just give me a shout

Great indorsement for independence SNP had more seats than all the unionists put together surly that meant "no to a second indyref" was well beaten.

Not sure you are smart enough to understand what an Endorsement is surEly your dog might but SNP Vote share was 37%

Means 63% voted for other parties.