The last time I saw him I got him to sign an autograph for a lassie I know as it’s her favourite player. Which he did fair play, but he did ask me the question of what do you want me to do, well I’ve got a programme and asked you to sign it what the fuck else do you want me to explain.

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

One of the best keepers we’ve ever had, probably the best in the league for a few years. By all accounts a great guy too. Wish him all the best when he leaves.

If we keep hold of Roos I will be amazed, he’s a fantastic player. Need to sign a decent back up though 

First proper goalie we had in years. Deserved a medal in 2k17

Provided he took a massive wage drop (& we struggle to find a better No2.) he will be ok as No.2 imo. We have had far far worse No.1 keepers (even on Lewis current shit form) let alone No.2’s

Would have to be a serious wage drop though & if we are at all prepared to have a higher wage spent on a No.2 then I hope it isn’t Lewis.

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Mad how atrocious Lewis was when he went in goals in January. He was some keeper on his day. 

Looked like he had won a competition. 

On 6/29/2023 at 11:41 PM, Fridge said:

The last time I saw him I got him to sign an autograph for a lassie I know as it’s her favourite player. Which he did fair play, but he did ask me the question of what do you want me to do, well I’ve got a programme and asked you to sign it what the fuck else do you want me to explain.

Maybe Joe thought you were a dodger min and that perhaps you had "acquired" an AFC Chequebook disingenuously then filled out payment details of a blank cheque within said book (payable to Fridge/The Dutch Mill), and then all he had to do was sign it in order for you to present it to your bank and await clearance of the desired funds. 

Autograph hunters are worth the watching.😄

50 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Maybe Joe thought you were a dodger min and that perhaps you had "acquired" an AFC Chequebook disingenuously then filled out payment details of a blank cheque within said book (payable to Fridge/The Dutch Mill), and then all he had to do was sign it in order for you to present it to your bank and await clearance of the desired funds. 

Autograph hunters are worth the watching.😄

Could be. Got an autographh from Duk recently for the bird again. The worst thing is I still haven’t managed to nail her. Work in progress.