Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hamilton

Wonder who'll take penalties if Rooney doesn't play?

Long list of candidates

Tansey took for Caley

Stewart

Christie

It'll be the 'undroppable' Kenny McLean.

Could be starting the old 'take til you miss' routine, although if Rooney is on field I guess he has to be priority as his record for us is pretty flawless isn't it? Other than that fkr in Europa that still frustrates the fk out of me the way it went

Grrrr either keeper should have been off, or goal should have been fkn given. Ref CUNT.

Agree the goal should have been given, but once the penalty was called I had a terrible feeling and didn't want Rooney taking it.

(Was the only time I can remember him going down the middle and their keeper was definitely their 'Danny Ward' so makes it even more bizarre.)

Aye the only reason Rooney will want to be taking the kicks is because it makes his goal stats look good... 9 out of his 20 (ish) goals last season were pens...

9? Wow.

That takes a little edge of all the talk about him being an undroppable 20 goal a season scoring machine etc

Edit:

Soccerbase says he scored 19 goals. If 9 are penalties that's not looking so good really.

Especially given thats from 52 appearances.

10 goals from open play in 52 games really not that incredible, maybe a few people need to pull the wool from their eyes.

• Upvote 1

Wonder who'll take penalties if Rooney doesn't play?

Long list of candidates

Tansey took for Caley

Stewart

Christie

Could be starting the old 'take til you miss' routine, although if Rooney is on field I guess he has to be priority as his record for us is pretty flawless isn't it? Other than that fkr in Europa that still frustrates the fk out of me the way it went

Grrrr either keeper should have been off, or goal should have been fkn given. Ref CUNT.

Will be Mclean, he was on them last season when Rooney didn't play.

9? Wow.

That takes a little edge of all the talk about him being an undroppable 20 goal a season scoring machine etc

Edit:

Soccerbase says he scored 19 goals. If 9 are penalties that's not looking so good really.

10 goals from open play in 52 games really not that incredible, maybe a few people need to pull the wool from their eyes.

Are them stats definitely true?

• Downvote 1

As has been mentioned by Milne, Yule and DM, if we are to continue to compete at the top end we need to increase our revenue through match day ticket sales.

Hearts and Hibs have a population (within 30-45 minutes of their grounds) area of around 1.5 million people to attract folk to the game so they should be able to attract bigger crowds.

Milne can fuck off with his begging for folk to turn up as well, he's had 20 years to deliver a stadium and we're still nowhere near breaking ground.

If he hadn't been such a grippit, grasping teuchter we'd be watching the game at a renovated 20k Pittodrie today.

• Downvote 1

9? Wow.

Edit:

Are them stats definitely true?

Rooney season 16/17: 18 goals in all competitions 4 of which were penalities.

Hearts and Hibs have a population (within 30-45 minutes of their grounds) area of around 1.5 million people to attract folk to the game so they should be able to attract bigger crowds.

Milne can fuck off with his begging for folk to turn up as well, he's had 20 years to deliver a stadium and we're still nowhere near breaking ground.

If he hadn't been such a grippit, grasping teuchter we'd be watching the game at a renovated 20k Pittodrie today.

Bullshit from start to finish.

• Downvote 2

Our revenue is millions more than the Edinburgh clubs. I din't think we will have a problem competing with them anytime soon.

. It's what you invest in with the revenue 2 loanees for a year an international centre back who you keep on the bench strikers you should have signed but didn't Hopeing you would creep into the next round of Europa league without spending more money. Maybe if the present management team keep this up. They should use the revenue for a new management team. Hamilton today. My eyes are closed Hamilton next week. Get beat from them Then what.