English Premier League

On 12/17/2023 at 5:24 AM, Poodler said:

It defies belief that people are still unwilling to consider that the covid vaccine was more harmful than we were told 

I just don’t know what people stand to gain by being so apathetic about it

the killer Jewish vaccine. For profit 

Given your experience in the medical department you should know that myocarditis is accelerated throughout sports, so many athletes get it, this happened way before any vaccine came about.

Wolves 2 - 1 Chelsea

Great performance by Wolves! They nodded off in injury time to                                                                                      let in an easy header from Chelsea and it was suddenly a nervous end to it.

Table is very interesting right now...

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

English Premier games are on Amazon Prime ONLY for 26th, 27th, 28th, btw:

www.live-footballontv.com/live-premier-league-football-on-tv.html

19 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Man U have gotten slagged to fuck this season, I joined in I have to admit, but they might just have found their form and will challenge the others, Newcastle seem to be pooping the mattress of late, so we'll see what happens.

Man U v Spurs on Sunday, January 14th will be some game. 

You are listening to too many English pundits! United are awful this season. One comeback win after the West Ham debacle. Will chuck it at spurs 

31 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Just put the Arsenal game on. 

My only comment so far is that Ally McCoist is a cunt and anyone who thinks he's a 'cheeky chappy' is too. Edit for context: he's the co-comms. 

He rambles absolute pish at key moments. Needs to lose weight by the time the World Cup rolls around or his already fat body will explode over in that America. That American food isn't even food, is it?

9 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

55 mins: Arsenal 0 - 2 West Ham

Beast of a header by Mavropanos! 

This will be some result for the Hammers if it stays like this

It would put them 6th, behind Spurs by 3 points...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

Unintentionally saw the highlights of that goal and the boy was apologising to the home fans.

he played less than 10 games for them years ago. As if they care who he is 😂

a really embarrassing football cliche (bring back the thread) 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Unintentionally saw the highlights of that goal and the boy was apologising to the home fans.

he played less than 10 games for them years ago. As if they care who he is 😂

a really embarrassing football cliche (bring back the thread) 

I don't even recall him at Arsenal, but the commentator mentioned it. Arsenal were so poor last night, no effort, no ideas, no goals.

How many times have the Hammers beat the Gunners in the Emirates? Can't be many - and not in the fashion.

Wolves have a great chance to get high in the league as they have relatively easy fixtures in January and March.

Great to see Villa doing so well, McGinn could be on fire at the Euros in this form. He has the strangest goals for club v country ever, surely?! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McGinn#Career_statistics

January to July is going to be mental in the fitba world!

On 12/27/2023 at 3:19 PM, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Man U have gotten slagged to fuck this season, I joined in I have to admit, but they might just have found their form and will challenge the others, Newcastle seem to be pooping the mattress of late, so we'll see what happens.

Man U v Spurs on Sunday, January 14th will be some game. 

Need to tweak your algorithms