English Premier League

20 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Spurs shat it again, beat 1-2 by West Ham. Terrible second goal conceded by Spurs, amateur stuff.

15 matches into the league and it's already tight. An incredible five days in this league.

Just noticed that the Club World Cup is on TNT Sports...

www.live-footballontv.com/fifa-club-world-cup-on-tv.html

Newcastle were worse. Embarrassingly pumped by shitty Everton.

Both Spurs & Newcastle have long injury lists so probably not gonna get any better for either side anytime soon. However, they play each other in the big game this ‘Super Sunday’ so something might give.

On 12/7/2023 at 10:50 PM, tutankamun said:

Newcastle were worse. Embarrassingly pumped by shitty Everton.

Both Spurs & Newcastle have long injury lists so probably not gonna get any better for either side anytime soon. However, they play each other in the big game this ‘Super Sunday’ so something might give.

Magnificent Spurs today. Blew the hapless Geordies away.

On 12/9/2023 at 4:52 PM, Jigsaw666 said:

End of the road for Ten Hag and if not you'd have to ask why the fuck not.

I suppose you could use the same question posed by Aberdeen fans. Can you keep changing the manager?

What's he, the 6th manager in 10 years? A lot of players have crossover with several managers who have been binned, but players remain and watch another manager get his P45.

Ten Haag is a good manager with a squad of cunts.

4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

The MOTD pundits certainly feel sorry for Newcastle as if they are the only team playing twice a week and with injuries. Thought they were going to set up a go fund me page for January window for Newcastle 

In the past, the media never jizzed over Newcastle, but since they got bought over and have done well, the tone has drastically changed. It's not even subtle. It was the same with Man Shitty (now known as Man City again for sponsorship reasons) a team who were a punchline for 25 years. Suddenly, they were the new darlings of English football and it's the once "glorious" Man Utd who are the whipping boys (steady) even Rio Ferdinand joins in (double steady), it's fucking bizarre... well, that cunt IS bizarre. So punchable. Shame he never followed through on becoming a boxer and got fisted in the ring by Paddies.

5 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

I suppose you could use the same question posed by Aberdeen fans. Can you keep changing the manager?

What's he, the 6th manager in 10 years? A lot of players have crossover with several managers who have been binned, but players remain and watch another manager get his P45.

I don't mind Ten Haag, he's a good manager. The fuck ups come from that mongo goalie and good old fashioned moments of shit defending and nodding off. "Never bloody nod off!" You tell them, Jack.

6 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

A good manager would surely be able to control his squad, bring in better players than Antony and that keeper for a lot less money. Too many non workers in the team, guys who think everybody else should do their running for them. So far Ten Hag hasn't shown he's got the cajones to lead the club back to the top. Does need a clear out as well. Martial, Fernandez, Rashford, Antony, Sancho, Onana, Varane, Lindelof off the top of my head need booted.

19 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

A good manager would surely be able to control his squad, bring in better players than Antony and that keeper for a lot less money. Too many non workers in the team, guys who think everybody else should do their running for them. So far Ten Hag hasn't shown he's got the cajones to lead the club back to the top. Does need a clear out as well. Martial, Fernandez, Rashford, Antony, Sancho, Onana, Varane, Lindelof off the top of my head need booted.

Overpaid by £35million for Anthony because they dithered on buying him. That's above Ten Haag that one. Club is a shambles and needs that clear out you mention. 

Pep Guardiola wouldn't get a tune out of that shitshow.