Dominic Ball

Who are you to call me a Hun imposter?.do you know me?.

Naw yae fuckin don't av been supporting ma team since the early eighties pumping plenty a money in ma club travelling 300 miles a time and aye goin tae the likes a county, Kilmarnock and not just euro games and HUN,TIC games.aw a said was a clearly heard him say it.does it matter!.not a jot a think hel do a good job.do you travel tae then likes of Hamilton,Kilmarnock on a regular basis from Aberdeen ?.prob not

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice??

Definite weegie and therefor, hun.

Who are you to call me a Hun imposter?.do you know me?.

Naw yae fuckin don't av been supporting ma team since the early eighties pumping plenty a money in ma club travelling 300 miles a time and aye goin tae the likes a county, Kilmarnock and not just euro games and HUN,TIC games.aw a said was a clearly heard him say it.does it matter!.not a jot a think hel do a good job.do you travel tae then likes of Hamilton,Kilmarnock on a regular basis from Aberdeen ?.prob not

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice??

Hun like response.

His cards are marked already.

We should have went for the boy Declan that the Huns signed yesterday even though he's got a taig name...

"Taig name" - what the fuck is that shit? I'm proud to be part of a club with no religious bigotry. Why don't you fuck off and support one of the arse cheeks? Prick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why would you care what religion he is regardless of how he plays?

If anything this signing has shown that we have a shower of utter cunts in our support. Pathetic.

What a load of sanctimonious snowflakery.

Are you a split arse? Same greeting faced attitude.

Nobody cares about your moaning. Nobody and nothing will change because of it.

So STFU.

• Upvote 3

Why would you care what religion he is regardless of how he plays?

If anything this signing has shown that we have a shower of utter cunts in our support. Pathetic.

Pathetic, but more embarrassing - I thought we prided ourselves in avoiding that religious pish. Stand Free and all that.

• Downvote 1

I'd rather have folk distancing themselves from IRA/UVF, etc than ignore it. It's not a moan, and it's not sanctimonious- it's an opinion and a belief, not a moan.

Bigots, whether religious, racist or sexist can all run to fuck. I wouldn't have them in my esteemed company. That iinstantly removes 99% of OF supporters right there. Nice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome dominic.

Will see how he does for us. Would be surprised if he was significantly worse than our current CBs. Lets give him a chance anyway.

Had a giggle thinking how the huns took to his name, as they are in meltdown over declan signing for them - declan is one of their derogatory terms for the potato fanciers.

One was saying its too much on the back of the liam and aidan (?) they already have. Shows you what dross they are, obsessing about peoples name and thinking a name automatically reveals everything about the individual. What a sad world they inhabit.