Dominic Ball

He's English you fucking retard.

So playing for NI for 6 years means he's entirely devoid of hunnish connections?

Why not knowing that some anonymous footballer chose to change international allegiances makes me a retard, I have no idea.

Maybe I should explain my post to you as it is clearly you that is hard of thinking if you bandy around entirely inappropiate insults like that.

This thread consisted of 5 pages of debate on his hunnishness or otherwise. I was merely contributing what I believed to be a salient point to move said debate along.

My final sentence however, declared my lack of concern provided he plays well for Aberdeen.

My lack of concern is further illustrated by the very fact I had no idea he now plays for England at U21 level.

Now piss off back to the playground.

What's clear is that the lad has something to prove to us all - that he's not a rabid hun.

Then he can get started on the football.

I really couldn't give a fuck what you think he has to prove.

I care what he does on the pitch not where (if at all) he worships.

E.g. Jim Bett played for rangers before us, was he not a hero or was lessened somehow by his prior association?

So playing for NI for 6 years means he's entirely devoid of hunnish connections?

Why not knowing that some anonymous footballer chose to change international allegiances makes me a retard, I have no idea.

Maybe I should explain my post to you as it is clearly you that is hard of thinking if you bandy around entirely inappropiate insults like that.

This thread consisted of 5 pages of debate on his hunnishness or otherwise. I was merely contributing what I believed to be a salient point to move said debate along.

My final sentence however, declared my lack of concern provided he plays well for Aberdeen.

My lack of concern is further illustrated by the very fact I had no idea he now plays for England at U21 level.

He's born and bred in England I believe.

No?

You seem to have a written a huge amount of drivel on the subject for not caring.

Coming from you, that's more than a bit rich - it's Richie Rich rich!

And most of my "drivel" was about something else entirely, but I don't have time to explain context and subtext to you.

This is a football forum. Posting something here does not mean I care a great deal about it. In fact I thinks this is the 4th time I've stated I don't care, so you'd think that might be enough for you to get the message?

i just wasted 2 mins, cos Lighthouse said it for me :)

Not wasted Mikey min - the more people who distance themselves from the likes of him the better.

I'd rather have folk distancing themselves from IRA/UVF, etc than ignore it. It's not a moan, and it's not sanctimonious- it's an opinion and a belief, not a moan.

Bigots, whether religious, racist or sexist can all run to fuck. I wouldn't have them in my esteemed company. That iinstantly removes 99% of OF supporters right there. Nice.

And well said...totally agree.

• Downvote 1

Absolutely raging. Hope you're OK snowflake. PM if you need bbz.

Who are you to call me a Hun imposter?.do you know me?.

Naw yae fuckin don't av been supporting ma team since the early eighties pumping plenty a money in ma club travelling 300 miles a time and aye goin tae the likes a county, Kilmarnock and not just euro games and HUN,TIC games.aw a said was a clearly heard him say it.does it matter!.not a jot a think hel do a good job.do you travel tae then likes of Hamilton,Kilmarnock on a regular basis from Aberdeen ?.prob not

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice??

hun ^^^

Guaranteed.