Dominic Ball

What a load of sanctimonious snowflakery.

Are you a split arse? Same greeting faced attitude.

Nobody cares about your moaning. Nobody and nothing will change because of it.

So STFU.

No, I won't STFU you weird little man :laughing:

If disliking our supporters bringing religion into football makes me sanctimonious then I really don't care. We as a club and as human beings are above all that. Or I would like to think so anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could be our next Shay Logan type loan signing!

Or could be our next Callum Morris signing.

I know nothing about him.

No one can possibly be as bad as Callum Morris. Easily the worst signing McInnes has ever made. Even his really shit ones like Zola, Wylde, Storey etc... you could see what his thinking was but I still cannot fathom why the fuck he thought it would be a good idea to sign Callum fucking Morris.

I actually thought he was excellent in that semi final. If he plays to the level he set there then he'll be a good signing. Could be worth giving the benefit of the doubt before writing him off because he played for them for a season.

A second yellow prevented him from facing Hibs in the Final (which could have turned out to be the difference).

Seems like a panic signing. Surely there was no obstacle to signing this guy earlier, if we really wanted him?

To sign him right on the stroke of the deadline suggests he must have been a back-up, if we couldn't make things happen with our primary target.

Perhaps our budget was spent and we had to free up Stockley's wages before this could go through.

We just watch football and like the team in red.

There's nothing more to it than that.

I'm certainly not Standing Free from anything. Abuse makes the world go round.

Do you 'Stand Free' from the need to feel that football matches are a stage for you to rabidly froth your blinkered 24/7 religious and political baggage as a means of showing that you are somehow ...erm... ( :hysterical: ) superior because of it?

I'd wager that you do.

'They' don't.

When he dons the red of the famous against the mutants all will become clear.

Could prove to be a cheeky signing should Ball (at DM) outplay his opposite number (Jack) in a win at Ibrox.

Would definitely look forward to that Sevco meltdown.

Pretending you've been fishing all along? I'm actually embarrassed for you.

I'm embarrassed for you for being reeled in for the umpteenth time.

Zander was chasing a bite and got one.

You are a whining prick, as evidenced by your post above.

Please GTF with your tedious lecturing of folk who are miles ahead of you in every department.

• Downvote 2