Dominic Ball

We wanted DM to get a defender in before the window closed and he has, can't see him being any poorer an option than Reynolds etc and think he may be better than what we have may be perfectly suited for defensive midfield role against a Levien set up Fartz next week. I thought the biggest issue against Partick was Maclean being asked to take up defensive positions that he clearly can't do. If we continue with Shinnie at left back we need some defensive know how in front of the back 4

You sound like a hun imposter

Who are you to call me a Hun imposter?.do you know me?.

Naw yae fuckin don't av been supporting ma team since the early eighties pumping plenty a money in ma club travelling 300 miles a time and aye goin tae the likes a county, Kilmarnock and not just euro games and HUN,TIC games.aw a said was a clearly heard him say it.does it matter!.not a jot a think hel do a good job.do you travel tae then likes of Hamilton,Kilmarnock on a regular basis from Aberdeen ?.prob not

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Naw yae fuckin don't av been supporting ma team since the early eighties pumping plenty a money in ma club travelling 300 miles a time and aye goin tae the likes a county, Kilmarnock and not just euro games and HUN,TIC games.aw a said was a clearly heard him say it.does it matter!.not a jot a think hel do a good job.do you travel tae then likes of Hamilton,Kilmarnock on a regular basis from Aberdeen ?.prob not

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice??

@@boboisared

Roid club...

This guy is deffo a juiced up hun.

I suggest you visit tups corner for some counciling.

Bit of an OTT reaction maybe, it's just a football chat forum.

• Downvote 1

Don't dare call me a fucking Hun again ya serpent prick cause you've no idea what it's like to live in the heartlands of them and it's not nice

You sound like you're big in the supporters game.