Scottish Cup 2017/18

Another golden chance to get to the final.

We are good enough to beat Kilmarnock then Motherwell.

Lets hope you are correct . That draw should give us incentive to run riot and get to another final, but no doubt it will make it hard for ourselves. Killie away is going to be tough.

Killie will strongly fancy their chances as well, if anything the draw has made the replay an even tougher game than it was already.

Happy with draw though. Best we could have hoped for considering our form this season against the arse cheeks. Beating one of the arse cheeks is doubtful but could happen. Beating both of them to win the cup was extremely unlikely.

Have to hope Sevco win that but imagine getting to the final and getting beaten by those cunts. Christ.

It would be fkn fiiiiiine to beat sevco in the final (especially if they finish above us in league) & force them into Europa qualifiers earlier than us.

That would seriously perk up a miserable season & I would forgive McInnes ALL his failings.

You're one negative prick. Every post.

We were indeed poor v killie. A killie that are apparently fucking awesome and beat everyone....They still didn't beat Aberdeen, did they? We have an excellent record at rugby park, don't we?... I know who my money would be on.

Oh and Motherwell will be shite on the big Hampden pitch with that team. Will also be without their captain which they are fucking gutted about. I know who my money would be on.

Fuck of negative prick.

Good son - I'll wear a red rose in my lapel.

Team Silverware:

Dad

RAZOR

From the embers of bewilderment, a shimmer of light gleams through. This journey will end with Graeme holding up the Cup.

If that negative cunt Razor thinks we can win the cup, then it's definitely in the bag.

Hope it's Celtic we pump in the final.

Surely we don't want Rangers anywhere near the final?

Aberdeen v Celtic final will do me nicely. And this time we'll do the job properly.

I disagree. We absolutely want Rangers in the final.

Three reasons. Despite their marked improvement since the turn of the year Celtic are still the better team. Reason number two is if we make the final and play Rangers Ryan Christie is eligible to play. Reason three is we haven't played this version of the huns at Hampden so technically there shouldn't be the same demons there would be if we were to face Celtic there yet again. A Celtic going for a historic second treble in a row.

Three reasons. Despite their marked improvement since the turn of the year Celtic are still the better team. Reason number two is if we make the final and play Rangers Ryan Christie is eligible to play. Reason three is we haven't played this version of the huns at Hampden so technically there shouldn't be the same demons there would be if we were to face Celtic there yet again. A Celtic going for a historic second treble in a row.

I've just had a glorious premonition. We WILL beat der hun in the final. Sign me up for Team Silverware.

I don't buy the whole "demons" thing. Our best performance against Celtic last season came in the Scottish Cup final months after our worst performance at the same venue. If anything, I think some of our boys would love another chance to play that game again and getting them in the final again essentially gives them that chance.

I love the fact Rangers haven't actually won a major trophy since 2012 (if you want to say in their history then go for it, not an issue I care deeply about) and I'd like to keep that going for as long as possible, so I don't want them even getting close. Any of the Old Firm experiencing a trophy draught like what the rest of us experience can only humble them.

Don't get me wrong, beating them in a final would be sweet, but I really, really want us to put the Celtic horror shows to bed first (The two finals last year, the two semis a few years before, the 2000 league cup final - they all still rankle) and if it blows their double-treble then superb.

sounds like the cunts oan a diet eh frosties n prozac, mopin aboot tellin cunts tae delete aw thir accounts ffs. a wan note guy. wan day a mannie'll walk intae ez life n brush away aw the clouds n cobwebs wi rainbows n sunshine n sweep the cunt aff ez feet

Unti12870173-713.png

Looks like Roberto's pal.