Scottish Cup 2017/18

I don't know what the Scottish Cup final was like but the 'day out' part of the League Cup final was fucking horrendous.

Shite traffic for hours. Got in the ground, gave it laldy, then 1 second after the game kicked off everyone sat down and the man behind me with his kids asked me to sit down. No one sang.

We (Aberdeen FC) then got shagged to death while being serenaded with ear splittingly loud tim songs.

A far cry from Razor's romantic view.

FFS

b0136bf3f58899379b4b41d9cb839acbba7e8b3e

I don't know what the Scottish Cup final was like but the 'day out' part of the League Cup final was fucking horrendous.

Shite traffic for hours. Got in the ground, gave it laldy, then 1 second after the game kicked off everyone sat down and the man behind me with his kids asked me to sit down. No one sang.

We (Aberdeen FC) then got shagged to death while being serenaded with ear splittingly loud tim songs.

Don't go to the next final if we get there then.

Do you like football? Supporting Aberdeen? If the answer is no then why do you bother?

Don't go to the next final if we get there then.

Do you like football? Supporting Aberdeen? If the answer is no then why do you bother?

As long as I can remember you have done nothing but bitch about Rooney & various players but consistently Rooney.

Why then do you feel aggrieved when others bitch about McInnes, his selections & shite tactics?

The Scottish Cup Final from Friday afternoon onwards was ace. ❄️❄️❄️

As long as I can remember you have done nothing but bitch about Rooney & various players but consistently Rooney.

Why then do you feel aggrieved when others bitch about McInnes, his selections & shite tactics?

I'm asking him why he bothers.

Haven't talked about Rooney that much lately. Seen plenty people saying what I said years ago however so I guess I don't need to :)

Im not really aggrieved anyway, I asked him a question.

If we are going to lose in the Scottish cup this season then I hope it is to Celtic.

That is the lesser of all the four evils of what is left. Stopping them getting double double would be fkn superb but the best win is a tough choice between either arse cheek currently, I think I'd prefer beating Sevco & flooring the Orcs after they would think it was in the bag (like v Hibs) after putting Celtic out.

That would easily beat our last SC win on penalties.

I will get a McInnes tattoo holding the cup aloft (God style) if that happens. Then delete my account.

If we are going to lose in the Scottish cup this season then I hope it is to Celtic.

That is the lesser of all the four evils of what is left. Stopping them getting double double would be fkn superb but the best win is a tough choice between either arse cheek currently, I think I'd prefer beating Sevco & flooring the Orcs after they would think it was in the bag (like v Hibs) after putting Celtic out.

I will get a McInnes tattoo holding the cup aloft (God style) if that happens. Then delete my account.

you also have to agree to a date with Millertime

1872 Rangers' final trophy was the 10/11 league.

2012 Rangers have not won any major domestic trophy.

I actually thought at the time if they went 10 years without a trophy that theyd be down to 20-30k crowds. Fair play to them that there is little sign of it so far. Fingers crossed Celtic do them in the semi final

I'd get a tattoo of Maynard on my face if he scored a cup final winner for us . I'd also wear false tits and call myself 'Gail' for a year .

I'll put it out to the floor .., what would you do if Nicky scored a cup final winner for us ?

Shave my head, sell all my possessions and retire to a monastery, where I will live out the remainder of my days in quiet contemplation.

With the agreement of both clubs, prices have now been set ahead of our William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final replay with Kilmarnock at Rugby Park. The match will be played on Tuesday 13th March with a 7.45pm kick-off.

MATCH DETAILS

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
Tuesday 13th March, 7.45pm KO
Rugby Park, Kilmarnock

TICKET INFORMATION

Adults- £20
Concessions (Over 65, Under 21 and FTE)- £10
Under 16s- £5

Tickets for this match will be available to purchase from 9.30am on Thursday 8th March.

Tickets can be purchased online at afc.co.uk/eTickets, from the Pittodrie Ticket Office or by calling 01224 63 1903.

One ticket can be purchased per person.

LOYALTY POINTS

4 Loyalty Points per account will be allocated for this match.

I'd get a tattoo of Maynard on my face if he scored a cup final winner for us . I'd also wear false tits and call myself 'Gail' for a year .

I'll put it out to the floor .., what would you do if Nicky scored a cup final winner for us ?

There's no way in hell were making that final.

1872 Rangers' final trophy was the 10/11 league.

2012 Rangers have not won any major domestic trophy.

The same club or not arguement holds no interest for me. They are still the same scummy lot they always were with exactly the same "fans". And those same self entitled "fans" have now gone 6 long years without celebrating a major trophy win no matter what you call their club. Glasgow Rangers / Sevco / The Rangers / 1872 Rangers who really cares? They are and always will be the same horrible sectarian scum from Govan and I find it very amusing to see their numbskull "fans" go so long without winning absolutely anything. Long may that continue.

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone want celtic to win before motherwell or Kilmarnock out of interest?