Scottish Cup 2017/18

Millertime, on 06 Mar 2018 - 7:52 PM, said:

Ironic

If anyone needs to shave their hair it's a 50 something saddo with locks like that!

Tbough is it primarily to hide the acne ridden wasteland that is your face?

Yes that is it. Baldy.

Must be all the stress making your hair fall out. :gay:

The same club or not arguement holds no interest for me. They are still the same scummy lot they always were with exactly the same "fans". And those same self entitled "fans" have now gone 6 long years without celebrating a major trophy win no matter what you call their club. Glasgow Rangers / Sevco / The Rangers / 1872 Rangers who really cares? They are and always will be the same horrible sectarian scum from Govan and I find it very amusing to see their numbskull "fans" go so long without winning absolutely anything. Long may that continue.

The same club argument is very important. Your overall sentiment is correct though - it's a different piece of shit with the same flies crawling all over it.

• Upvote 11

Weird outlook. I hate the Tims just as much as the Huns. Folk have become far too obsessed with Sevco.

Agreed, but if I had to choose between Celtic and rangers winning silverware Id want the huns to lose.

Reason being that if he huns start winning the league and cups then all the media and people in power will declare that Scottish football is saved and is now competitive, and any desire to effect meaningful change will be kicked into touch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Weird outlook. I hate the Tims just as much as the Huns. Folk have become far too obsessed with Sevco.

I think most Aberdeen fans hate both arse cheeks equally. They are all part of the same arse after all.

Being the first team to lose a cup final to Sevco however though (IMO) would be a fk load worse than losing another to Celtic.

I think most Aberdeen fans hate both arse cheeks equally. They are all part of the same arse after all.

Being the first team to lose a cup final to Sevco however though (IMO) would be a fk load worse than losing another to Celtic.

100%

You can't even sense the loser mentality here. How about being the first team to beat Sevco in a final ffs.

I hope your lovemaking is more postivie.

Nah

Im happy enough to share a drink with a Tim

I hate every hun on planet earth. They are the only species I look down my nose at (along with NF, BNP KKK etc but they are all of the same ilk)

The is what swings it against the huns IMO.

The tims are a detestable lot and have some complete vegetables for fans but the huns are on a whole different level due to the influence of these sorts of supremacist mindsets in their support.

In pure sporting terms, there's nothing between them really.

• Downvote 1