Scotland V The Netherlands

He had a pop at Ryan Jacks inclusion as well and I can agree with his point there (he said jacks had more sendings off than good games for rangers).

Even at that, the delivery wasnt what you would expect from a media pundit and was pretty disrespectful to Jack too.

There are ways to express an opinion but you dont make it sound like you are in some angry rage just because a fellow pro is being given a chance for his country.

Im actually stunned that a current pro is getting the airtime to pass judgment on fellow professionals. The BBC must be lapping it up that this twat is daft enough to shout his mouth off. Dickhead.

Fuck knows why BBC Scotland get these morons into the studio, Im sure they could find literally dozens of players or former players far more insightful that Kris Boyd.

Someone post up a link to iplayer recording... this sounds brilliant!

That’ll answer your question Vendetta.

45 mins.

I listened to it, Boyd got schooled by Michael Stewart there.

Hopefully Shinnie and Christie make him eat his words, not only on Thursday but also when we next play Kilmarnock.

Thats an easy team talk for McInnes. The boys will be fired up for that one. Boyd is a numbskull.

Boyd was absolutely fucking disgusting last night. He should be nowhere near a national radio show with an agenda like that. He claims Shinnie isnt good enough because he has seen him play... is he actually for real. Hope Shinnie snaps the cunt in their next game. If I didnt hate the fat hun cunt enough before, I certainly do now.

I think Shinnie won't give the slightest fuck about what the fat cunt Boyd has to say - he has the best years of his career ahead of him, Boyd is a has-been who wasted any potential he may have had - and failed miserably on his "big move" down South. The through the week Sportsound show is fuckin' tripe, you really shouldn't be helping it's audience figures by tuning in.

There is countless reasons, but this is part of the problem as I went on to describe later (well I think it was this thread).

We give people platforms to say these sort of things, and the propaganda buy into it - and print it in papers, and going by some of the players picked by national managers, it seems that THEY take notice of what no marks have to say.

Using the most recent manager as an example, I'd say strachan's biggest problem was his arrogance and inability to realise his own mistakes until it was too late. I don't think any manager would listen to Kris Boyd, in fact this recent squad suggests the opposite because the dons players who deserve a chance at a squad place are about to get that chance.

His reasoning was a load of shit also, 'what about Kevin MacDonald captaining Fulham, Paul Coutts at the top of the Championship with Sheff Utd'. What about captaining the side sitting 3 points off top in the SPL and being involved in a team who have continually been reaching finals and being Celtics biggest rivals since he arrived at the club. Shinnie should have been picked a long time ago.

He's another mutant who believes the money involved down in England equals a superior league in terms of quality.

The new Scotland team should be built around the Tims side (Gordon, Tierney, Armstrong, McGregor, Griffiths) and filled in with the likes of Robertson, McGinn, Shinnie etc. Get the likes of Mulgrew, Bannan, Fletchers etc to fuck now.

More anti AFC rhetoric in the press today regarding treatment of the rat.

It's almost as if they are trying to induce booing of Jack so they can castigate the Aberdeen section of the crowd / Dons fans in general.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15644242.Malky_Mackay__Tartan_Army_should_leave_club_allegiances_at_home_and_get_behind_Rangers__Ryan_Jack/

Just fuck off.

The EPL might be over rated as fuck but the ex players who go on to be pundits can at times distance themselves from where their allegiances lie and talk on a professional manner about other clubs/ players / national side.

Whereas in Scotland the current / ex players our media employ are thick mongs who are given a big platform to speak utter shite.

Backwards.

Yeah. The likes of Sutton, Neville, Carragher are noticeably biased while commentating (then unwilling to change their opinion when shown they were wrong) but in the studio they are all able to leave allegiance aside to give an honest answer.

More anti AFC rhetoric in the press today regarding treatment of the rat.

It's almost as if they are trying to induce booing of Jack so they can castigate the Aberdeen section of the crowd / Dons fans in general.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15644242.Malky_Mackay__Tartan_Army_should_leave_club_allegiances_at_home_and_get_behind_Rangers__Ryan_Jack/

Just fuck off.

Sorry "Jacko" but you deserve what's coming to you. Act like a snake, be treated like one. Whether you're wearing a hun shirt, a Scotland shirt or a fucking Albion Rovers shirt, you'll be greeted the same way. You've made your bed, shitebag.

• Upvote 1