Scotland V The Netherlands

I've not heard it for myself but a mate tells me that fat fucking mess Kris Boyd was just on the radio slating shinnie and Christie saying they're not good enough for Scotland.

Why is this fucking lump of stinking lard getting air time?

As I've said on another thread, since his prediction of the Cathro/Laptop debacle, some sections of the Scottish media seem to think Boyd is something of a visionary. Unfortunately this has led to him being afforded a greater voice.

It's reasons like that, I have absolutely no time for the national side, at all.

I know you don’t like Scotland but that’s one of the most bizarre reasons not to support them. Boyd is a no mark, a complete joke who’s living off his prediction that Cathro would fail. He will be brought back down to earth soon enough, probably when the fat mink gets his first management role, he will make a complete ass of it

I've not heard it for myself but a mate tells me that fat fucking mess Kris Boyd was just on the radio slating shinnie and Christie saying they're not good enough for Scotland.

Yep.

Boyd was completely off the scale, behaving like an utter cunt, frothing at the mouth about how none of the Aberdeen players are anywhere near good enough and never will be.

It was actually quite shocking to hear.

Ok, if he doesnt rate them fine, but the whole delivery of this opinion seemed to be about something far far more than that.

Guys got some serious mental health problems I reckon.

Fuck knows why BBC Scotland get these morons into the studio, Im sure they could find literally dozens of players or former players far more insightful that Kris Boyd.

Yep.

Boyd was completely off the scale, behaving like an utter cunt, frothing at the mouth about how none of the Aberdeen players are anywhere near good enough and never will be.

Ok, if he doesnt rate them fine, but the whole delivery of this opinion seemed to be about something far far more than that.

Fuck knows why BBC Scotland get these morons into the studio, Im sure they could find literally dozens of players or former players far more insightful that Kris Boyd.

Someone post up a link to iplayer recording... this sounds brilliant!

Yep.

Boyd absolutely has an agenda, just the other day he said “Dundee United are reaping their decision to go against rangers in 2012”. He’s by far the worst pundit on sportsound.

Boyd absolutely has an agenda, just the other day he said Dundee United are reaping their decision to go against rangers in 2012. Hes by far the worst pundit on sportsound.

Hes an utter disgrace to the BBC.

If they continue to use him in any capacity, Id be very surprised.

For any pro or former pro to so aggressively run down other professional players like that is quite something.

He had a pop at Ryan Jacks inclusion as well and I can agree with his point there (he said jacks had more sendings off than good games for rangers).

Even at that, the delivery wasnt what you would expect from a media pundit and was pretty disrespectful to Jack too.

There are ways to express an opinion but you dont make it sound like you are in some angry rage just because a fellow pro is being given a chance for his country.

Anyone watching the recent Aberdeen v Celtic match could be left in no doubt as to why Aberdeen players have been regularly overlooked for Scotland squads in recent years.

• Downvote 1

He had a pop at Ryan Jacks inclusion as well and I can agree with his point there (he said jacks had more sendings off than good games for rangers).

Even at that, the delivery wasnt what you would expect from a media pundit and was pretty disrespectful to Jack too.

There are ways to express an opinion but you dont make it sound like you are in some angry rage just because a fellow pro is being given a chance for his country.

In Jacks case though, he is just saying it like it is & that is what we want from a pundit. Jack is not deserving of a Scotland call up & just signing for them & getting a few red cards shouldn't change that.

Boyd is a cunt & complete hun. He likely is pissed off that Jack is at Sevco because he thinks he's not good enough & that is why he's talking about him in this way.