Scotland V The Netherlands

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

What?

It's the internet, its only words. Don't get too upset about it.

If you do then perhaps the internet and football forums in particular aren't for you.

Ah well words are just words, nothing means anything if you say that. Was it nae Tup going mad on here a few months ago or something cause someone brought his son into something? Or was that someone else? "Words are just words" is a pretty childish troll like attitude for a grown man to have. But I believe he is child size, so unsurprising.

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

I don't think the anger is so much directed at Kris Boyd, but rather the BBC for continually giving shitebags like him a platform to spew their crap from. Not but a day before the BBC ran an article "are we too negative about Scottish football" or something.

This.

Another great episode of sportsound tonight with Daryl Broadfoot behaving like a bitter aggressive prick to subvert an attempt to actually discuss the results of the fan survey announced today.

Again, I think the bbc have this one wrong. Its like they bring in Broadfoot to punch it out with the fans group representative and sink the survey before any proper discussion can be had. The guy is paid by the SFA as a PR consultant, he shouldnt be given an platform unless its in an official capacity representing the SFA which from the highly unprofessional way comported himself Im assuming it wasnt.

Governance and media coverage shouldnt be hand in hand - far too many serpents protecting the established order.

Life is full of hard truths.

He's playing them like a fiddle.

The majority of us have posted on here long enough and know what he's like.

I know he's the 'shock value' guy that rears his ugly head in every group of people. The shtick is boring and often utilised by cunts who have nothing interesting or insightful to say. No surprise that Tup is the man on this forum.

This.

Another great episode of sportsound tonight with Daryl Broadfoot behaving like a bitter aggressive prick to subvert an attempt to actually discuss the results of the fan survey announced today.

Again, I think the bbc have this one wrong. Its like they bring in Broadfoot to punch it out with the fans group representative and sink the survey before any proper discussion can be had. The guy is paid by the SFA as a PR consultant, he shouldnt be given an platform unless its in an official capacity representing the SFA which from the highly unprofessional way comported himself Im assuming it wasnt.

Governance and media coverage shouldnt be hand in hand - far too many serpents protecting the established order.

Well said.Darryl Broadfoot has utter contempt for the average supporter and paying customers.It shines through every time he speaks or writes,he used to write pretentiously for 'The Herald' and is now an apologist,yes man for the SFA.Full of himself and his own importance.Tonight was classic Darryl Broadfoot.

I know he's the 'shock value' guy that rears his ugly head in every group of people. The shtick is boring and often utilised by cunts who have nothing interesting or insightful to say. No surprise that Tup is the man on this forum.

You're being a bit of a snowflake tbh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If I've hurt your feelings, please pop into Tup's Corner © for some TLC.