Next Aberdeen Manager

One manager, who I believe is going places, is Stevie Aitken at Dumbarton.

Very good at Stranraer, got them promoted then finished third in the league behind Rangers and Dunfermline. Since he got the Dumbarton job, they've been punching well above their weight - they only train a couple of times a week, but have held their own in the Championship. Won in Paisley on the weekend, knocking St. Mirren off the top of the league.

If we appoint Jack Ross, I reckon he might get the Saints job. I'd back him to beat United to the title.

One manager, who I believe is going places, is Stevie Aitken at Dumbarton.

Very good at Stranraer, got them promoted then finished third in the league behind Rangers and Dunfermline. Since he got the Dumbarton job, they've been punching well above their weight - they only train a couple of times a week, but have held their own in the Championship. Won in Paisley on the weekend, knocking St. Mirren off the top of the league.

If we appoint Jack Ross, I reckon he might get the Saints job. I'd back him to beat United to the title.

No Durrant is his assistant I believe

No Durrant is his assistant I believe

I'm not suggesting him for Aberdeen manager. I never would either. Stevie Aitken is a well know Hun - of the absolute rabid variety. I've said elsewhere I don't want to see us appointing another manager with an Old Firm connection. Absolutely no need.

I do think he is going places though... it won't be long before he gets an SPFL club IMO.

I'm not suggesting him for Aberdeen manager. I never would either. Stevie Aitken is a well know Hun - of the absolute rabid variety. I've said elsewhere I don't want to see us appointing another manager with an Old Firm connection. Absolutely no need.

I do think he is going places though... it won't be long before he gets an SPFL club IMO.

In a thread about the next dons boss you bring up a young manager who you think is going places

2+2 etc

You dont even get the joke, you thick cunt.

Do you never tire of making a cunt of yourself?

The only thing I tire of is you, the drivel you slaver on here is atrocious.

Parklife is a fitting name for you

Boring song, sung by a boring band, listened to by fucking loosers who weren't cool enough to be accepted by the boys listening to Oasis.

Shut the door on yer way oot and stop tampering with your granny she's 90 for fuck sake!

• Upvote 2

Boring song, sung by a boring band, listened to by fucking loosers who weren't cool enough to be accepted by the boys listening to Oasis.

Shut the door on yer way oot and stop tampering with your granny she's 90 for fuck sake!

Whatever you do, whatever you say yeah I know it’s alright.

I am not against the idea of us taking in an up and coming manager and spotting that he is a genius before anyone else realises. However, we are about to embark on a move that could make or just as easily break our club. The next manager will have lots of influence in shaping the stadium and training facilities so the next appointment is crucial. I hope Milne appreciates this and spends a bit of money on an exciting manager and management team. If even on the understanding this manager will come here for the short term and will go on to a bigger club. Throwing money at this next appointment will be just as critical as spending money on the new ground and the training facilities. Even if we have brilliant training facilities the best talent will be sold with how good the manager and his coaching staff are. Can't afford to penny pinch on this next appointment Stewarty.

Away and don't speak pish. Oasis a band of mouthbreathers for mouthbreathers. Blur infinitely better in every department.

That ship has sailed. Only Celtic, in Scotland, could now afford him..

Dk like. Stevie Mallan went down south for like 300k which isn't unreasonable to us at the moment.

Someone want to tell me what Jack Ross is like? Haven't a clue. Would be interested in him bringing the guy Morgan from St.Mirren he seems a decent player.

Aye he's the manager of the team who are 2nd in the Scottish Championship and who got pumped by Partick Thistle in the cup. Apparently he's eminently qualified for the AFC job.

Also he's neighbours with millerman.