Next Aberdeen Manager

Paul Hartley would be worth a punt...I think living in Dundee seriously depressed him which triggered a fearsome pie eating habit...he seemed happy when he played for us and a return as manager may spark a return to form and a diet....everyone wins.

At the risk of giving you a bite... has he even won a game as Falkirk manager yet?

Paul Hartley would be worth a punt...I think living in Dundee seriously depressed him which triggered a fearsome pie eating habit...he seemed happy when he played for us and a return as manager may spark a return to form and a diet....everyone wins.

His most impressive feat is going from being clean shaven at kick off to having a full beard by full time. Not many can do that.

If Canning is such a ludicrous shout, who would you prefer aside from Potter or Archibald?

Michael o'Neill - a fucking alcoholic shambles who ground out results with a team of shitters on the backdoor who played awful football. We are a team that should be expecting to beat every team in the league and at least be competitive vs. Celtic. How do you suppose O'Neill would get the best out of GMS, Stewart, Wright, etc.?

Paul Lambert - surely an alcoholic. "Old Firm" sympathising cunt.

Gordon Strachan - fuck me.

Then again you could always ask me my reasons instead of shutting down my shout.

You probably want McInnes to stay. That's a loser.

Fucking hell I thought you were joking.

Martin Canning. Holy shit.

He shagging one the lassies at Pittodrie anyway so no doubt he be keen

BWG - instead of trying and failing to belittle me, how about you drop the mock astonishment which stinks of arrogance (Rocket made a good post about this the other day) and ask me why I'd be alright with Canning?

You could also try answering my question about who you'd prefer so I can belittle you, too.

Loser mentality? I was calling out McInnes long before the Sunderland interest for being a loser and I only joined the forum around that time and you can trace my comments back and see what I had to say about him then if you're interested.

I bet you were content with second-rate shite.