Next Aberdeen Manager

Yes but I remember when McInnes was appointed, not exactly met with any enthusiasm at all...

True. Although I was quietly optimistic when he was appointed. Thought he would do a decent job.

Just don't see any of the names being mentioned being any good. I think if DM goes, second will be very difficult this season.

Yes but I remember when McInnes was appointed, not exactly met with any enthusiasm at all...

Correct what had he achieved before he came here. Sacked at last club.

Difference is sometimes a manager needs a night platform to preform.

That doesn't include your Yogi's or any other manager who is rolled out every time a job is available the past 15 year

Most of the names mentioned are dire. Perhaps continuing that theme but a bit of a left field suggestion would be Martin Rennie. Scottish manager who managed in the MLS for years then most recently been in the K-League. Was Barry Robsons manager at Vancouver so could have an existing relationship there. Equally Robson could give us the heads up that he's shite.

Most of the names mentioned are dire. Perhaps continuing that theme but a bit of a left field suggestion would be Martin Rennie. Scottish manager who managed in the MLS for years then most recently been in the K-League. Was Barry Robsons manager at Vancouver so could have an existing relationship there. Equally Robson could give us the heads up that he's shite.

remember seeing robson on sportscene talking bout his time in the mls

not exactly brimming with enthusiasm

I've only ever been to one MLS game, so I'm not judging the entire league on that, but if it was a reflection of the standard of football being played each week there then the MLS is one absolutely shite league and we shouldn't considering any fucking manager from there. The K-League I have no idea about other than the fact that it was apparently so physical that Niall McGinn couldn't cope there.

I've only ever been to one MLS game, so I'm not judging the entire league on that, but if it was a reflection of the standard of football being played each week there then the MLS is one absolutely shite league and we shouldn't considering any fucking manager from there. The K-League I have no idea about other than the fact that it was apparently so physical that Niall McGinn couldn't cope there.

You a regular viewer of the Swedish league aye? ;)

He's the only one worth mentioning.

But we need to question Scottish football here. Our team members and now our manager have all been illegally tapped up.

Simply because we finished 2nd. That's not in the narrative at all.

The Scottish football media, the authorities and even some clubs outside the OF do not want anything to change. They want everything to remain as is because they fear change.................pretty much like most of the country.

He's the only one worth mentioning.

But we need to question Scottish football here. Our team members and now our manager have all been illegally tapped up.

Simply because we finished 2nd. That's not in the narrative at all.

And dont forget our best player to celtics reserve team. The only player that could threaten them.

Not cheating, but outrageous disparity

I know Martin. He did well at Vancouver but narrowly missing out on play-offs second time around meant his contract wasn't renewed. Did exceptionally well before that with Carolina Railhawks in the USL.

Job in South Korea wasn't actually the K League (think it was the league below) but Seoul E-Land were a new team and I think that was a tough ask getting them off and running straight away. Started from scratch - had to bring in a whole squad of players and was relying on a translator. They were fourth in the league when he was let go, owners were very ambitious.

He's been sounded out for jobs in Scotland but think he's taking his time to make sure his next job is the right one. Him and his family are also Dandies believe it or not. I'd be interested in that kind of appointment but can't see it happening.

Fairly confident it'll be Jack Ross - an appointment that could go either way.

I know Martin. He did well at Vancouver but narrowly missing out on play-offs second time around meant his contract wasn't renewed. Did exceptionally well before that with Carolina Railhawks in the USL.

Job in South Korea wasn't actually the K League (think it was the league below) but Seoul E-Land were a new team and I think that was a tough ask getting them off and running straight away. Started from scratch - had to bring in a whole squad of players and was relying on a translator. They were fourth in the league when he was let go, owners were very ambitious.

He's been sounded out for jobs in Scotland but think he's taking his time to make sure his next job is the right one. Him and his family are also Dandies believe it or not. I'd be interested in that kind of appointment but can't see it happening.

Fairly confident it'll be Jack Ross - an appointment that could go either way.

Whens the blog going up about McHunnis min? A properly venomous assassination of his character please.

I cant wait to see us move on and appoint a promising new manager. I believe we can find an even better team than McInnes and Docherty. It may take time however and it is worth being patient. I think Strachan the most suitable mentioned so far. O'Niell is an interesting prospect but he was with us briefly as a player and made no impact whatsoever. I dont see Ross as having any outstanding credentials?

It has seemed that Sheerin has been more involved in recent weeks with the first team and should be able to provide the cover we need to source our next boss.

COYR

• Downvote 1