St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Preston will be paying a lot more than we can.

For sure. Not sure how interested they were in the summer however, and Moult seemed keen to come to us. So, shooftah's point still stands.

If we pushed the boat out we'd have a big game striker, who we could maybe sell for more than we bought in a few years! We'd be able to treble his Motherwell wage, where I believe no one is on more than £800 a week.

For sure. Not sure how interested they were in the summer however, and Moult seemed keen to come to us. So, shooftah's point still stands.

If we pushed the boat out we'd have a big game striker, who we could maybe sell for more than we bought in a few years! We'd be able to treble his Motherwell wage, where I believe no one is on more than £800 a week.

And Preston will probably have multiplied that by 10...

And Preston will probably have multiplied that by 10...

Yes. No doubt. I'm talking about our approach over the summer. We've had him here if we pushed out the boat. Preston weren't in for him in the summer.

Was a strange night in Perth, I have to say all the st fans I met were really sound I had a beer with a few and talked about the usual football chat, Our fans were really subdued even after going 2 up it was hard to get any singing going I dont think the cold helped plus I am used to Saturday 3pm madness and everyone seemed sober last night.

Well worth it though to see a 3 - 0 victory

You really are a fucking stupid hun cunt.

And you are a very frustrated and angry young man.

I know you're young because nobody with an ounce of wisdom would be so immature as to spend all day every day seeking conflict.

Fucking mutant waste of space.

• Upvote 1

And you are a very frustrated and angry young man.

I know you're young because nobody with an ounce of wisdom would be so immature as to spend all day every day seeking conflict.

Fucking mutant waste of space.

Lol pot kettle.

Wrong again you fucking freak. Not very young at all (relative) and happy as fucking Larry hahahaha. It's very sad that you feel the need to project. Funny though. I'd wager you get bored soon. The obvious, immediate trauma in your life will subside and so to your posts.

You there? hovering over the refresh hoping to get a reply to your 40 posts a day so you can set everyone right?

Edit to add. Shooftahmooftah the troll is a fucking hun. Prove me wrong or fuck off and die. Hahaha

• Downvote 1

He is no worse than Scott Brown, yet seems to pick up double the cards. I wonder why that is?

Not defending Shinnie as he probably does deserve a lot of his bookings but the point regarding Brown is he gets off with about four before getting booked,as has always been the case. Shinnie (like many others) goes straight in the book.

No warnings.

Brown normally gets booked for persistent fouling. Others get booked for A foul.