Aberdeen V Hearts

Hope we're not looking at a fine as well: Red TV saying stuff thrown on the pitch after Lafferty's lunge & red.

If someone threw an anvil on the pitch and it hit Lafferty I would pay their fuckin' fine. The only reason I'm not covering the person involved this time's moollah is because they sit in the Mainer and they missed.

Few points from Alba. Souttar will rightly get the plaudits but I thought McKenna was solid again. Shinnie totally sees through Lafferty trying to eat up the time, particularly keeping Christie out of it. Shite decision making by some didnt really trouble their keeper. And John Beatons afternoon summed up with awarding 3mins injury time and then playing 2.50 of them including Berra being down injured.

Oh and Goncalves is proper shite.

I would take Goncalves in our team

• Downvote 1

Hearts are delighted with the 0-0. Massive gap between us and them just now, we are miles better.

They fought hard for a 0-0 and Levein is ecstatic that they got it. We are miles ahead right now. Must be fucking awful being a diet hun and having to watch your team play like that every week.

They were a better team the day we put 3 past them at the bus shelter imo.

Just frustrating we couldn't get the goal we were desperate for yesterday but difficult to fault the players effort.

The scum in their support doing their bit for bigotfest day. I wonder if @WesterHailesSkins walks and talks like them...

That`s been the case for a number of years though - they have a higher average home attendance but we travel in far greater numbers and also create a better atmosphere away from home.

Now we have started counting tickets sold like they have been doing for over 10 years there isnt a big difference. They have to give over a whole stand to away teams to even come close to selling out Tynecastle. We are a bigger club.