Welcome Devlin

Even for their standards, that's horrendous, especially given the cards they're overturning and incidents going unpunished.

The rule is 'denying a clear goalscoring opportunity'. 100% not the case and I don't know how they've come to this conclusion after reviewing it. The foul on Devlin initially will be seen as a separate incident, however, the boy goes down like he's been shot, his touch it's even doubtful he'd get on the end of it, and if he does, where is he on the pitch, wide and still about 20 yards out or so with a defender coming across?

• Upvote 1

So.,,,let me get this right.  Your suggested response to objecting to others hurting our club, is to stop going and directly hurt our club ourselves?

Awesome logic.   Red Kelly is a good name by the way, but sadly it all goes downhill from there.

you didn't get it right at all.

in an ideal world milne would grow a pair as well as every other club director and the fans would abstain until the SFA were removed with the correct people in place as well as equal voting rights. 

it's not going to happen as long as tribalism gets in the way,which the SFA can always count on.

funding this corrupt cabal says more about you than me.

not hard to figure.

ive said for years now ,nothing will change until the fans take control of the game the way it should be.

the game is as good as dead to some of us,unless you enjoy the wrestling that is.

keep funding the corruption,same result,same whinging/ moaning,same refs,same corrupt directors.

i shall be here 5 years from now and nothing will have changed,you know it ,i know it.

the club is in my blood and it pains me to see this continual car crash of a competition.

only another fan campaign can ever change a damned thing.

i really feel for the fans but they really need to take a stand if they really want change.

if not ,then stop complaining ,sit down and shut up and continue to swallow all that's presented to you.

• Upvote 1

Ridiculous decision but hardly a surprise.

Just remember who put the blockers on changing the 11/1 voting system and the chance to enact real change in Scottish football though.  The blatantly corrupt, weegie centric system we're left with is the result.

Never mind - so long as "the league has a strong Rangers"

• Upvote 1

Not surprised in the least. Officials in this country are a joke.

So far this season, five games in, we've had -

• Red card overturned for blatant kick by Morelos 
  • Two petulant assaults by McGregor ignored
  • Mikey's red card which should have been a yellow at worst all day long upheld
  • A clear goal for Partick Thistle at the weekend ruled out for reasons which are still a mystery

Feel free to add any I may have missed.

So...since the start of the season.............

Morelos gets sent off for kicking an opponent....Card Overturned

Gerrard and Jack basically come out and accuse refs of cheating and ask for them to be demoted - No action taken

McGregor punches Hartley off the ball and kicks out at the Tim player, both caught on camera .....No action taken

Dicker is sent off against Hearts despite and appeals as as clear as day it wasnt a red card......Card Upheld

Devlin is sent off against Killie despite the fact he was fouled first and it as miles from goal.....Card Upheld

And thats without even going into the farcical Partick thistle goal that wasnt given

And the worst thing about ALL of these...there is no explanation by the SFA ar the league how and why they have come to these decistons...they cant even name that people on the panels!  

• Upvote 1

Very frustrating as we all knew what the result of the appeal was going to be.

As fans all we can do is accept getting shafted up the arse hard by the corruption. Or what else? Stop going to games? I've already got a season ticket so I'll be going to the games regardless but this is massively shit. The club need to do more.

I think the use of image by club says it all

Use of the image is good but it's also time the club backed it up with words.

Won't Change the decision this time but cause enough fuss and it will maybe make them think twice next time.

Rest of the club's are just as guilty of sitting back and saying nothing. Unless the other clubs unite together against the corruption it will just continue (I am excluding the arse cheeks when I talk about clubs uniting together).

Won't happen so left with the corrupt pish.

Predicatable but ridiculous outcome. Brophy dived for it and then 4 Killie players mobbed the ref screaming send Devlin off. Not even mentioning the fact that he wasn't last man because he was so far out and wide from goal...Like others have said, the officials have had a shocker of a start to the month. Has there been a fresh injection of hunnery?

I think I am going to get a DNA membership next season instead of a season ticket and just not bother with games. I hate depriving my club of money but hopefully the DNA money will go some way to make up for it.

I was almost done with the football when they tried to shoe horn the Huns into the top league and all the bullshit that went with it. I enjoyed the time they were out of the league but this latest farce just hammers home how utterly futile it all is. Scottish football is just about two clubs, now more than ever. Unless there’s wholesale changes I don’t be back.

Pished the bed, DYA, serpent etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all moan about the SPFL/SFA, yet no-one does anything about it.

If Aberdeen beat Hibs, we'll no doubt be handed a 12pm kick-off in Glasgow for the semis, shafting us again, but still 12,000-14,000 will travel and so it continues.

It's simple. Boycott the semi-final. Send a message to the SFA & SPFL that you're fed up of the favouritism to the Old Firm.

Or, post on a message board about how disgruntled you are.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Disgrace.  That's just freed up a bunch of Saturday afternoons for me.

Welcome to the gang.

More and more required across the board for all clubs before a statement is made however.

Don’t know what you’re all frothing at the mouth for. You tolerate a Hun in the dug out, as long as that charlatans employed no-one has any credibility what so ever questioning the SFA.

he speaks well though & he would NEVER speak ill of Scottish football & Scottish footballs REAL bosses 

I’m done with Scottish football.

I think I am going to get a DNA membership next season instead of a season ticket and just not bother with games. I hate depriving my club of money but hopefully the DNA money will go some way to make up for it.

I was almost done with the football when they tried to shoe horn the Huns into the top league and all the bullshit that went with it. I enjoyed the time they were out of the league but this latest farce just hammers home how utterly futile it all is. Scottish football is just about two clubs, now more than ever. Unless there’s wholesale changes I don’t be back.

Pished the bed, DYA, serpent etc

I do hope all you guys that are in fact protesting with your feet are letting the club know & your reasons why, rather than just sneaking off quietly & venting on here. Yes we could argue that the club doesn't deserve comment seen as the club aren't showing the balls to comment themselves on the matter but this is something yous really should let the club know. Our club will only act (do the right thing) when it has to.

As we can see, the club has always been scared to speak out against the establishment. Willie Miller was the last one at our club that had balls with a voice.

If Aberdeen beat Hibs, we'll no doubt be handed a 12pm kick-off in Glasgow for the semis, shafting us again, but still 12,000-14,000 will travel and so it continues.

It's simple. Boycott the semi-final. Send a message to the SFA & SPFL that you're fed up of the favouritism to the Old Firm.

Agreed. But make sure each & every one that does this lets the club & SFA know why they do it.

Will only work if the game is against an arse cheek though really but even then our club will ignore the protest as will be compensated by the arse cheek pounds lol

panda. i say boycot internationals and scottish cup games as that is the SFA flagship competition last time i jeffreyed the Scottish cup folk on here thoughtbit was stupid. so how else do we show our disgust.

I’m looking forward to the next kick out by a player that doesn’t play in blue and see how it’s dealt with. I can just imagine it not being overturn. It’s clear as day that not only did McGregor save them from an absolute shagging on Sunday (4 or 5-0) he was also the main reason they got to the group stages of the Europa league. You could almost argue he was holding the club together performance wise and even then they hav only got 5 from a possible 12 points.