Welcome Devlin

panda. i say boycot internationals and scottish cup games as that is the SFA flagship competition last time i jeffreyed the Scottish cup folk on here thoughtbit was stupid. so how else do we show our disgust.

The thing about boycotting internationals is it's not just Aberdeen fans, so the impact is minimal.

Celtic Park in a few weeks is a perfect time th boycott. Leave the away end empty. It's £28 for a restricted view ticket - anyone going to that is a mug.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all moan about the SPFL/SFA, yet no-one does anything about it.

If Aberdeen beat Hibs, we'll no doubt be handed a 12pm kick-off in Glasgow for the semis, shafting us again, but still 12,000-14,000 will travel and so it continues.

It's simple. Boycott the semi-final. Send a message to the SFA & SPFL that you're fed up of the favouritism to the Old Firm.

Or, post on a message board about how disgruntled you are.

panda. i say boycot internationals and scottish cup games as that is the SFA flagship competition last time i jeffreyed the Scottish cup folk on here thoughtbit was stupid. so how else do we show our disgust.

The thing about boycotting internationals is it's not just Aberdeen fans, so the impact is minimal.

Celtic Park in a few weeks is a perfect time to boycott. Leave the away end empty. It's £28 for a restricted view ticket - anyone going to that is a mug.

Think I'm getting deja vu by the way...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all moan about the SPFL/SFA, yet no-one does anything about it.

If Aberdeen beat Hibs, we'll no doubt be handed a 12pm kick-off in Glasgow for the semis, shafting us again, but still 12,000-14,000 will travel and so it continues.

It's simple. Boycott the semi-final. Send a message to the SFA & SPFL that you're fed up of the favouritism to the Old Firm.

Or, post on a message board about how disgruntled you are.

If you really are a sports journalist or work for the bbc then you should be doing your bit as well, no?
  • Upvote 2

Beggars belief, how come the press don't pull them to pieces for their corruption and incompetence it is truly stunning...

The last time there was any serious criticism from the press was in the wake of the Dougie MacDonald penalty incident and his subsequent lies to his boss about his decision. A month after that, the Sunday Mail revealed that 80% of the category one refs had failed a written test on the laws of the game. A week later, the bastards in black threw the toys out the pram and went on strike. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_football_referee_strike

The message couldn't have been clearer. We are beyond criticism. Suck it up, or we'll cry like bairns. 

As usual, the SFA swept the whole thing under the carpet. Nothing to see here.

If you really are a sports journalist or work for the bbc then you should be doing your bit as well, no?

I've asked this numerous times before and no-one ever comes up with a sensible answer. They usually stutter some shite about the BBC and peados and run off. But let's try again.

What do you expect me, personally, to do?

I've asked this numerous times before and no-one ever comes up with a sensible answer. They usually stutter some shite about the BBC and peados and run off. But let's try again.

What do you expect me, personally, to do?

Write a story about blatant corruption in our game in Scotland?
  • Upvote 5

That's the final straw for me, i am not accepting this corruption Scottish football can fuck off and so can Aberdeen if they aren't prepared to speak up and call the SFA out.

Shame on those who are prepared to accept the decision and continue to support the game here in Scotland. Your basically giving the corrupt bastards your 'fool' support.

• Downvote 3

That's the final straw for me, i am not accepting this corruption Scottish football can fuck off and so can Aberdeen if they aren't prepared to speak up and call the SFA out.

Shame on those who I prepared to accept the decision and continue to support the game here in Scotland. Your basically giving the corrupt bastards your support.

Those who have stated they're done with Scottish football, not going anymore etc... that's fair enough and your time is yours to do with as you please of course.

But don't kid yourselves. None of this is new. It's been going on since I started watching football in the early 80s, and according to my old man for a long time before that.

Those who have stated they're done with Scottish football, not going anymore etc... that's fair enough and your time is yours to do with as you please of course.

But don't kid yourselves. None of this is new. It's been going on since I started watching football in the early 80s, and according to my old man for a long time before that.

Well perhaps I didn't want to believe it, not now. No more Scottish Football for me and unless Aberdeen stand up against it they can whistle for any more money from me. I want a fair society not a fucking corrupt one.

Of course it isn't new. It has always been the case at varying levels throughout the years but it has more often than not been majorly bent in favour of the arse cheeks.

We now have the advantage (at least you would think we should) of social media etc. to have our voices heard/seen on/in numerous ways & to keep highlighting the numerous incidents but even that doesn't seem to have ANY effect on the blatant corruption/bias that has always polluted our game.

They know they can get away with it because they always have & too many accept this to be the norm.

There is next to nothing we can do except vent on social media &/or vote with our feet at risk of punishing our own clubs for the greater good.

Those mocking the ones bitching are certainly no better than those that bitch just because THEY have long since given up completely on the matter.

Our fans won't apologise.

History dictates that they'll moan that the club did something, because it involves moaning about something the club did.

Do nothing- moan

Do something- moan

I hate a large percentage of our fans. Bizarre bunch.

Maybe, but I said the club won't do fuck all but if they do I'll easily hold my hands up and say I was wrong. I still don't think they will.

• Upvote 1