Welcome Devlin

Guest the shepherd

Himmin - it's up to me how I protest, nae you. I'm starting off with a dirty protest and going to be smearing shite on my windows and walls. That'll learn them.

It never worked for Bobby Sands min but Neil Doncaster sounds as though he would be turned on with some scatting and some arse loving which I am sure he already regularly practises in with the members of the glasgow brotherhood.

Those who have stated they're done with Scottish football, not going anymore etc... that's fair enough and your time is yours to do with as you please of course.

But don't kid yourselves. None of this is new. It's been going on since I started watching football in the early 80s, and according to my old man for a long time before that.

Spot on back in the day we had to suffer pricks like McCurry, Robotham, McGinley, Dallas and Davidson ruining the game....there is no accountability and when there is, the greeting bastards throw the toys out of the pram and go on strike.................which might not actually be a bad thing 

Spot on back in the day we had to suffer pricks like McCurry, Robotham, McGinley, Dallas and Davidson ruining the game....there is no accountability and when there is, the greeting bastards throw the toys out of the pram and go on strike.................which might not actually be a bad thing

Didn't we get some Polish refs last strike and they did a better job than our useless shower of Masonic cunts? Unfortunately them coming over and stealing our jobs triggered Brexit

We all moan about the SPFL/SFA, yet no-one does anything about it.

If Aberdeen beat Hibs, we'll no doubt be handed a 12pm kick-off in Glasgow for the semis, shafting us again, but still 12,000-14,000 will travel and so it continues.

It's simple. Boycott the semi-final. Send a message to the SFA & SPFL that you're fed up of the favouritism to the Old Firm.

Or, post on a message board about how disgruntled you are.

Maybe the BBC could run a few articles calling out the blatant corruption in our game......

The story has moved on though panda, it's no longer about the sending off, it's the appeal process.

Who is on the panel?

Why did Morelos, McGregor x2, Naismith and Brown get cleared for fairly obvious foul play and Dicker and Devlin sending off get upheld?

That's an easy 10-15 worth of discussion.

But they've already covered this, on account Devlin isn't the first controversial decision of the season.

• Downvote 2

The Devlin appeal was the biggest story of the day, this should have been followed by a general debate on why the appeal system is failing/rigged.

But they've already debated, at length, the appeal process this season. They would simply be repeating themselves.

That's the last I'm saying on this. I think I've made my point quite clear by now.

• Downvote 10

But they've already debated, at length, the appeal process this season. They would simply be repeating themselves.

That's the last I'm saying on this. I think I've made my point quite clear by now.

Hahahahah fuckin ell.... 

Are you saying Sportsound would never discuss the same subjects that have been covered in the press extensively the week prior?

Thats fucking exactly what they do every week.  As mentioned, if this was a sevco or Celtic player involved it would 100% have been discussed.

In fact that's their job.  To discuss the topics that are current.

• Upvote 1

They've debated the huns meltdown and celtic constantly being outclassed in Europe to death as well, still doesn't stop them constantly revisiting the issue.

I can normally see, if not agree, with panda point. But I don't understand why they wouldn't cover it because it's been mentioned before.

Either way I think bbc reporting of this issue is the least of the problems. I would imagine club will say something via mcinnes when we get the findings.

I can normally see, if not agree, with panda point. But I don't understand why they wouldn't cover it because it's been mentioned before.

Either way I think bbc reporting of this issue is the least of the problems. I would imagine club will say something via mcinnes when we get the findings.

As much I would like to see McInnes release a statement in the same way Clarke did, I don't think he will.

AFC just take it up the arse time and time again with this sort of stuff.

• Upvote 3

Panda,

Not covering it because its been covered before is precisely the problem.

Its been covered before in so far as (and credit where due Michael Stewart has gone out of his way to explain this):

1/ Like it or not the Morelos repeal is the recent relevant background. This was always the nest of vipers they were poking with that particular case, completely unnecessarily in my opinion as guilt was 100% in evidence;

2/ you can't have a full 25 minutes on Sportsound on Monday as to why Macgregor's kick out (again seen by all on tv) wouldn't be cited (apparently as it requires three qualified people to deem it deliberate to endanger) raising genuine astonishment and mirth in the studio;

3/ a further 25 minutes on the Tuesday because, surprise, surprise, three people don't deem it to be deliberate which is at odds with almost everyone else's interpretation including those in the studio on Monday.

4/ then on Wednesday completely ignore that the three people (same? no idea) who's viewpoint is under serious focus per #1, #2 and #3 came to a unanimous decision regarding a goal scoring opportunity that was at best 80:20 in the 4th minute of the match.

Two minutes is all it needed. Macgregor not being cited left him on the field for 90 minutes AND lets him play the next match. Devlin being sent off potentially cost us that game plus we're our undoubted man of the season so far short for St J.That might just strike the average punter as odd. That's all that needed to be said. (And again credit to Stewart and now Cormack because that's what they continue to say.)

• Upvote 4

What I would say there is credit to McInnes he knows there's no point whining about that particular incident in so far as they're not going to change it now, something he drills into his players often enough. He is also long enough in the tooth to know that if he takes Cormack's approach (which Im 100% sure he agrees with) he knows fine he'll get fucked over in the next big decision where we need the benefit of the doubt.

That's wrong but he knows damn fine that's how it works.

As much I would like to see McInnes release a statement in the same way Clarke did, I don't think he will.

AFC just take it up the arse time and time again with this sort of stuff.

Firstly, not the managers job imo.

Second point, club have spoken, twice. Are waiting for the report.

Don't let that get in the way of your shite posting though. Carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Every cunt that wasn't born yesterday knows that if that was a Celtic player, a crucial player, at Celtic Park against Kilmarnock in the 3rd minute 1) they wouldn't have been sent off in a million years 2) the appeal going in their favour wouldn't even be up for debate.

And these constant appeals are making the game seem like an amateur farce. Can't remember the last time I heard of an appeal in England never mind ones every week... where every single one seems to go against what everybody thinks the rules and common sense are.

Uh huh. When is Marquis signing pal?

Lol.

I've noticed that your posts are getting worse by the day. They are mostly complete shite now.

I feel genuinely flattered by your responses though because I've also noticed that mostly you just ignore all the other posters that call you out on your complete shite.

It's actually been a while since you posted something other than complete shite. You are on a roll. A roll and shite.

• Downvote 2

Lol.

I've noticed that your posts are getting worse by the day. They are mostly complete shite now.

I feel genuinely flattered by your responses though because I've also noticed that mostly you just ignore all the other posters that call you out on your complete shite.

It's actually been a while since you posted something other than complete shite. You are on a roll. A roll and shite.

Jesus fuck reading all of that pish.

Marquis signing yet?