Sam Cosgrove

The block function is underrated I feel.

Essentially the people you block no longer exist. They are just gone, they cease to exist.

Which is a great feeling tbh. Particularly when you realise how desperate the usual offenders are to be being your face and as annoying as fucking possible.

Fuck them. Ignore = delete from existence

I've so many cunts on block that entire threads are just a list of people I've blocked. 

I don't bother them, they don't bother me. 

:cheers:

cunt chewbacca ye wir done months ago --ye goat taught a harsh lesson ye lippy wee cunt...n ye keeps comin back fir mare. cunts goat a badge oan him in worse nick thin a fanny that's shat oot twa harveys. fire yersel tae fuck ya spare prick eh a man

The problem I have is that you're that thick a cunt, you actually believe that you can "school" someone, which is ironic, because you obviously struggle with real social interaction and the basics in communication skills that you should have learnt at school. Your aim every time is to go for the infantile humour that is usually used by 12 year olds or for appealing to 12 year old boys, so for your minimal intelligence and propensity to aim your humour at kids, you can fuck off.

Don't reply to me again, and don't ever think of mentioning my kids again you fucking prick

• Upvote 1

I still don't think he's that bad. He's made a step up and he's learning.

He was brought in to learn a specific role, and the various injuries and suspensions have forced us to change formations and tactics and for some reason it was decided that he would play up front, isolated and have long balls thumped to him.

His role should be to receive and hold the ball and play as part of a front two and have the odd heider or shot when fortune favours.

This will allow May to play to his strengths and wake up, and Anderson will fit well in that too.

Given that we are still in an about the main rivals (with the exception of Hearts, which will eventually collapse surely) I am willing to see if it comes good once we have the full squad back.

If the Tims take until after the January window to sort themselves out, the huns and hibs just continue as is and hearts collapse, then we can climb the table.

A bit optimistic maybe but why the fuck not, it beats moaning 24 hours a day.   We've had a bad start to the season, but have still won more than we've lost and were unlucky at Celtic Park.  If our form improves in the 2nd set of 11 games and we go on a run, then the table will look good for us by New year.

He's on fire now, it'll be a hat trick against the jambo cunts and then he'll rampage all over the hun defence at Hampden. Boy will be in the SFA Hall of Fame by December.

Nah! The ref at the farts game will be sending him off. Straight red for scoring a hat trick against the diet hunz then miss the semi against full fat hunz.

I've so many cunts on block that entire threads are just a list of people I've blocked.

I don't bother them, they don't bother me.

:cheers:

The Thanos solution. I've become a big fan of it.

The funny thing is the likes of AK and shoofta write such utterly incoherent shite they can't even come back at anything you do say about them anyway.

It's just random jumbles of phonetically spelled bollocks.

After a while putting them down seems the only fair thing to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2