Sam Cosgrove

Cosgrove has done nothing most of this season but there was a time last season when he was flying and almost unplayable.

Despite what a lot of people say on here at that time he looked a £5 million player.

You could easily concoct a selection of his goals on YouTube that makes him look a great striker.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shut the fuck up, man. 

Honestly. The constant frothing at the mouth, saying outlandish shit to people all the time. 

Just shut. Up. Get a hobby, go to work, punch a wall, have a beer. Just chill the fuck out, you slavering old buffoon. 

32 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nobody is confused about your tedious, self aggrandising shpeel that contributes nothing to anything. 

It just makes you look like a bald, old fool. 

Lovely stuff. 

55 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why do that?

First you contradicted yourself by saying Lee Miller was worse than Cosgrove :hysterical: and now you're fabricating stuff from your warped imagination.

I wasn't living in Aberdeen for most of Dempsey's appearances and I boycotted Calderwood's AFC for the whole of the 2007 calendar year so not only is he another shite footballer banished from my memory, I never rated him far less posting shite like "Little Iniesta".

Struggling to engage man-to-man so just invent shit. See it all the time. Fucking mutant arsehole. Anyone who knows fitba knows Lee was a far better footballer than Sam (apart from you) and anyone even trying to ascribe compliments - of any degree to a forgettable footballer let alone Iniesta comparisons - to another is not only disingenuous, it's incredible i.e. not credible, not believable and therefore also proves what an ignorant fud you are. 

How have I contradicted myself by saying Lee Miller was worse than Cosgrove? Anyway thats negative wording. I prefer to say Cosgrove was better than Miller.

And how have you managed to get so angry that you have wrote 2 paragraphs and called me a fucking mutant arsehole at a comment that was clearly tongue in cheek ?????? obviously you have never called dempsey little iniesta hahaha. such an angry man rocket. 

I hope the lad does well down there.

I don't subscribe to the the cries of him being shite though, he took some of his goals in his purple patch superbly, so I think there's a player in there.

Unfortunately I reckon he, along with a few more of our players don't necessarily see eye to eye with the managers view of how we need to play football.

Imagine having to sit and listen to Derek come out with, "When you get it at the back lads, launch it at Big Sam, then bust your lungs to get around him for the knockdowns". 

If it's soul destroying to watch for the fans, imagine having to play that way?

• Upvote 1

Absolutely raging if we have negotiated any kind of sell on clause with Carlisle considering he was in there reserves and we had him on pre contract. Surely the 20-30k was sufficient without a sell on? 

Any kind of clause has really put a dampener on deal. I hope to fuck it’s cleared up once deal is done and there isn’t such a clause.

Just took a wee look at one of the Birmingham boards (Small Heath Alliance...claims to be the biggest BC board)

By fuck they're arrogant tossers. 

For any of them looking in......we know the SPL is shite. You lot apparently don't realise that the English championship is equally as shite (waves to "Fat Buddha")

Enjoy Cosgrove.......£2m ?

29 minutes ago, We Don't Need Eusabio said:

Any of the Cosgrove haters got a suggestion who we can sign who will score 20 goals a season for even one season?

Cosgrove hater here.

He's scored one goal from open play across the calendar years 2020 and 2021.

He's no more of a 20 goal man than Rooney, McGinn or Duncan Shearer are. Should we re-sign Rooney? Should we depend on McGinn? 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Cosgrove hater here.

He's scored one goal from open play across the calendar years 2020 and 2021.

He's no more of a 20 goal man than Rooney, McGinn or Duncan Shearer are. Should we re-sign Rooney? Should we depend on McGinn? 

Bit harsh he was out for most of 2020 and were only a month into 2021. 

43 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've ignored your provocations for weeks now. If you insist on having the last word, I will respond and you won't like it. 

You could say anything you want to me. I couldn't give a toss. 

Most things you've assumed about me have been wrong anyway, not that it matters. 

I didn't even read your last paragraph of shite, and any response over a few lines won't be getting read either. Go find some cougars in your area, do a line of coke, take some acid, do anything, anything other than what you're doing on here. 

Shut. Up. 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Not impossible he ends up getting another year dependent on what happens in the next 3.5 days. If we are stuck with no strikers come June

I spoke to a fortune teller who infomed me DM will get so desperate that considine will lobby and get a shot up front. He'll score 15 goals, and be sold to cardiff city for major $$$ this summer

2 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

update from Daily Record:-

Derek McInnes has confirmed Aberdeen and Birmingham City are in discussions about Sam Cosgrove moving to the English Championship club.Reports claim the Blues have bid £2million for the 24-year-old striker who has scored 47 goals in 103 games for the Dons.

"Discussions are ongoing. There could be an opportunity for Sam to move, whether that is done today or over the weekend, discussions are on-going.I am always reluctant to say too much until everything is concluded.

It is still a good bit away from being concluded but there is discussions between both clubs.

It is not my gut-feeling, it is what the board’s gut feeling is.

If the money is right it will happen.

The indications are there could be a deal to be done but like I said, discussions moved on quite quickly last night and we will see where we pick up on that today."

Deal off. 

Covid rules state he can't travel unless for work purposes. 

Cosgrove stopped working for us months ago so we are stuck with him!!

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Hayes and McGinn aside, I can't think who else?

I know there are more, but can't remember off the top of my head.

• Hayes,
  • McGinn,
  • Anderson,
  • Jess,
  • Gary Smith,
  • Clark
  • Even Greg Stewart, who seems to hate us according to everyone, came back for a second time.  Sure there are more though. 
  • Taylor (Scotty_Toronot pointed out)

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

He was fit Jan-Mar

He was fit October-Dec

He's fit in Jan.

A few months by my count and i'm pleased to get him away for a fee

Most of January was stopped with winter break and then he was injured was he not, you could also take October out as he was just coming back from a severe injury. 

9 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Deal off. 

Covid rules state he can't travel unless for work purposes. 

Cosgrove stopped working for us months ago so we are stuck with him!!

Banter!

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Hayes, McGinn, Anderson, Jess, Smith, Clark and even Greg Stewart, who seems to hate us according to everyone, came back for a second time.  Sure there are more though. 

I meant whilst Derek has been at the helm so rule out a few of the above.

I suppose you could add Wilson to the list of returning players but he would hardly have been flooded with decent offers after his first stint with us, Stewart also, and possibly McGinn.

We've also seen GMS just go to Hearts.