Aberdeen V Hamilton.

Have no idea how Hamilton have 20 odd points this season, they were honking. Hopefully this is the year they finally get relegated and they can take their crap pitch with them.

They'll be missing Docherty a lot, probably their best player, shouldn't have sold him.

And although not available recently, selling Devlin to us is also a bit of a disaster for them really.

• Site Sponsor

If they hadn't Put up the white flag against the Huns and managed at least draws against Celtic. They would be top of the table. So Mcinnes what's your Hun and Tim plan most important do you have a solution ??????

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but...

Great day all round in terms of our result, other results and closing the gap on the goal difference between us and the Huns yet still you come up with your usual shite.

What a fucktard

Easy win which led to the game itself not being much of a spectacle.

Hopefully Hamilton go down a division this year, terrible to watch.

McGinn top man, looks sharp and fresh. Maybe hardly kicking a ball since end of last season will benefit us.

Good day all round, a couple more like this next few weeks and well, you just never know............

McKenna's shot looked on target without the deflection. He should be encouraged to have a pop at least once during a game. I would give him the odd free kick also. He definitely has power and accuracy. Deke should have him practicing free kicks with a view to allowing him to have a pop when its too far out for the likes of McGinn.

Your second sentence has just pulled up your first sentence for talking shite.

No it really doesn't you know it all twat.

They are way ahead anyway in goal difference & with a game in hand they will most likely win to increase that difference more.

Hence if they do catch us on points then the goal difference will be irrelevant for us as they will clearly be ahead.

Only points matter as they are obviously scoring more than us on average, even if they are behind on points.

If we are level on points they will beat us on goal difference so we must make sure we stay ahead on points because they are scoring more than us on average

I thought Woody looked suspect and Chidi could hardly get in the game due to the long ball ping pong that was being played.

Woody cant kick with his left foot and flapped for a few crosses.

Chidi was fine. First 5-10 mins of his appearance i thought the game was passing him by, but after that he put in a couple of great challenges, interceprions and robbed the opposition of the ball.

He was fine.

No it really doesn't you know it all twat.

They are way ahead anyway in goal difference & with a game in hand they will most likely win to increase that difference more.

Hence if they do catch us on points then the goal difference will be irrelevant for us as they will clearly be ahead.

Only points matter as they are obviously scoring more than us on average, even if they are behind on points.

If we are level on points they will beat us on goal difference so we must make sure we stay ahead on points because they are scoring more than us on average

Firstly, in the last three games we have a goal difference of +7 (and but for the late goals conceded in midweek it would be +9).

Rangers in the past week have a goal difference of 0.

We are now only four goals off them, with 12 games still to go. So your "only points matter as they are clearly scoring more than us" is complete bollocks.

But, more to the point, saying you think Rangers will finish with a better goal difference does not make "goal difference irrelevant", as if we finish level on points (entirely possible) they would finish above us.

Firstly, in the last three games we have a goal difference of +7 (and but for the late goals conceded in midweek it would be +9).

Rangers in the past week have a goal difference of 0.

We are now only four goals off them, with 12 games still to go. So your "only points matter as they are clearly scoring more than us" is complete bollocks.

But, more to the point, saying you think Rangers will finish with a better goal difference does not make "goal difference irrelevant", as if we finish level on points (entirely possible) they would finish above us.

They win game in hand they are at least 5 goals better again. More likely as it is against Patrick they will win by more than one.

They make up the three points they are then behind us & we have dropped at least another & they have gained at least another.

They catch us on points they will VERY likely have kept up a goal difference advantage.

Hence why we should just care about beating them on points because there is slim to no chance of us only beating them on goal difference if it comes down to it because they have basically been scoring more than us on average for the most part of season.

Do you seriously believe or think that if us & the Huns were to finish on the same points that we will be ahead on goal difference? I certainly don't & will happily bet you anything you like in the event that if we do finish on same points that we will be below them on goal difference. Name your price/bet Mr confidence

• Downvote 3

The perfect example on here of a twat looking for arguments where there aren't any. For cheap thrills.

All I said & meant was the goal difference is useless for us. We just need to focus on winning on points rather than the very slim chance of us beating them on goal difference in the event of them catching us on points again.

So goal difference is irrelevant FOR us because there is a very low chance that we will hold that advantage if they have caught us on points.

Just because I didn't word it perfectly. My meaning was obvious but a pedant twat will try & preach perfect because he thinks his job with the BBC makes him the English language king of the football forum where nobody really gives a fuck. Try correcting people on the terrace or in the pub & he would end with a throat full of teeth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They win game in hand they are at least 5 goals better again. More likely as it is against Patrick they will win by more than one.

They make up the three points they are then behind us & we have dropped at least another & they have gained at least another.

They catch us on points they will VERY likely have kept up a goal difference advantage.

Hence why we should just care about beating them on points because there is slim to no chance of us only beating them on goal difference if it comes down to it because they have basically been scoring more than us on average for the most part of season.

Do you seriously believe or think that if us & the Huns were to finish on the same points that we will be ahead on goal difference? I certainly don't & will happily bet you anything you like in the event that if we do finish on same points that we will be below them on goal difference. Name your price/bet Mr confidence

I'll say it again. Just because you don't think it's possible for Aberdeen to finish with a better goal difference than Rangers, doesn't mean we can't, so goal difference at the moment is entirely relevant on account we could finish on the same points as them.

More likely as it is against Patrick they will win by more than one.

What makes you say that? The last two visits to Firhill, they drew 2-2 in the league, and in the League Cup the score was 1-1 after 90 minutes.

They'll do well to win the game never mind win it by more than one goal, the same as us if we were going there.

As for your bet, I don't want your money. If I win the bet I want you to go on holiday with @@tup, spend a week at his holiday home in Wick. Make a documentary called "My week with Tup" and post it on YouTube with the link here for us all to watch. Maybe David Attenborough will do the voice over.

If you win I'll give you £1.

I'll say it again. Just because you don't think it's possible for Aberdeen to finish with a better goal difference than Rangers, doesn't mean we can't, so goal difference at the moment is entirely relevant on account we could finish on the same points as them.

What makes you say that? The last two visits to Firhill, they drew 2-2 in the league, and in the League Cup the score was 1-1 after 90 minutes.

They'll do well to win the game never mind win it by more than one goal, the same as us if we were going there.

As for your bet, I don't want your money. If I win the bet I want you to go on holiday with @@tup, spend a week at his holiday home in Wick. Make a documentary called "My week with Tup" and post it on YouTube with the link here for us all to watch. Maybe David Attenborough will do the voice over.

If you win I'll give you £1.

& I will say it again too. Goal difference is a waste of time to worry about because in the event they do catch us on points. The chances are heavily weighted in their favour to have the better goal difference.

We only need to worry about staying ahead of them on points.

As for the bet. It is only a bet of equal standings.

I will accept your bet if you are willing to do the same. Your week with tup against mine.

You wouldn't though because you are a shitbag

An argument about goal difference. Dearie me :clangers2:

An argument about my point being that goal difference is pointless making it even more pointless because it is goal difference & not points difference that we are arguing about & goal difference will never become relevant as long as we stay on a better points difference than the Huns.

No surprises also that Panda & Millertime tickle each other's fannies again though.

Delusional arrogance on differing levels but kindred in many ways all the same. Millertime certainly being the lap dog in this case, much as he will hate this & deny it whilst trying to pass over it with shit humour or bile.

• Downvote 1