Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Your remark about all the previous duds is such a major factor it really shouldn't be just be little remark.

McInnes has brought us happiness but what went on before is a large part of that & what McInnes is gaining extra credit somewhat unjustly for.

And why shouldn’t it be? Come in after folk being shite at their job, do the job better than them by a mile, should he be sacked? No, not yet, it’s not like we’re hovering around mid-table after nearly winning the league......

Wasn't there so haven't seen the tactics deployed first hand however if as has been said it was 3 (or 5) at the back then this result is even less of a surprise. Has there been a game at any point this season where that has worked?

Last time we played it was at ibrox and we were hammered and there were stories of disagreements with players over the tactics.

How many times is mcinnes going to use the same stupid fucking tactics in big games and watch them fail?

The squad has the appearance of one built for a single season. Far too many loans and it isn't balanced. I wouldn't be sorry to see mcinnes go in the summer at all.

Wasn't there so haven't seen the tactics deployed first hand however if as has been said it was 3 (or 5) at the back then this result is even less of a surprise. Has there been a game at any point this season where that has worked?

Last time we played it was at ibrox and we were hammered and there were stories of disagreements with players over the tactics.

How many times is mcinnes going to use the same stupid fucking tactics in big games and watch them fail?

The squad has the appearance of one built for a single season. Far too many loans and it isn't balanced. I wouldn't be sorry to see mcinnes go in the summer at all.

Blatantly trying out his shite tactic before the Celtic game......now he knows it doesn’t work against Hibs, do you think he’ll learn and go for it against Celtic?

And why shouldn’t it be? Come in after folk being shite at their job, do the job better than them by a mile, should he be sacked? No, not yet, it’s not like we’re hovering around mid-table after nearly winning the league......

I would be happy if he tried to win a game against the Bigots Brothers..just for once this season..or any "big" must win game

• Upvote 1

I never mentioned sacking him. Way too expensive.

Just that he isn't the messiah & losing him to the Huns would have been a blessing in hindsight. Especially as we would have been due money for it & could have used the money to replace

Was at game today and witnessed "murder" as it happened.

Where do I start?

3 / 5 @ back tactics DO NOT work.

Why the feck are the tactics against top 6 sides away so negative?

Never thought I would say this but if West Bromwich get relegated

and come calling for Derek in summer wouldn't object.

Robbie Neilson anyone?

It's not just today's capitulation to hibs, but the other 6 defeats to sevco Celtic and Motherwell . How long is Mcinnes going to get away with his shit Ioan signings and team selections. His buddy Milne will be giving him a cuddle and saying Dinna worry Derek yir jobbies safe is Lang as I'm chairman oh this club. Time to dump them both. Celtic next that's another capitulation. I predict sevco finishing second and hibs third. So Milne ye winna hey tae worry aboot qualifying or the group stages in Europe ye tight fisted balloon. Time for 2 changes at the top. ??????? Mcinnes yer a patter merchant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nobody was saying this when we smashed them 4-1.

Theyve had a good day

Weve had a shite one.

It happens.

Well said. There are a lot of short memories. I thought we were lucky to win 1-0 at Easter Road the last time. We are fairly evenly matched with Hibs and after a tight first half, whoever got the first goal was going to win this game. It turned out to be them, shit happens. We move on. This crap I am hearing about getting Steve Clarke as our Manager is pathetic.

Well said. There are a lot of short memories. I thought we were lucky to win 1-0 at Easter Road the last time. We are fairly evenly matched with Hibs and after a tight first half, whoever got the first goal was going to win this game. It turned out to be them, shit happens. We move on. This crap I am hearing about getting Steve Clarke as our Manager is pathetic.

What are your views on Neil Lennon?

Cunt yes but better, worse, or much & such like McInnes in the grand scheme?

It's not just today's game and it's not just the fact we got beat. It's constant poor tactics, poor team selections and piss poor performances in big games.

I can accept defeats but it's the manner we get beat in. Mcinnes makes the same mistakes time and time again.

• Upvote 5

It's not just today's game and it's not just the fact we got beat. It's constant poor tactics, poor team selections and piss poor performances in big games.

I can accept defeats but it's the manner we get beat in. Mcinnes makes the same mistakes time and time again.

Totally agree and I think it's wearing thin on the majority of the support - especially those who go to games and don't just look at the league table. Milne and McInnes might be content finishing third or fourth and beating the dross most weeks,but supporters want to see their team beat (or at least compete with) their nearest rivals.

• Upvote 2

Ah & there it is. The standard response to those that complain. Even when the complaints are justifiable, the simple minded happy clappers will adopt, or even adapt the bed wetting excuse.

How about offering counter discussion & or debate rather than dry your eyes type nonsense, or just ignore it for those that wish to vent & discuss the obvious weaknesses & flaws in the team.

Do you not see issues within the team? Or do you not care & just see the game as entertainment without much passion?

Im alright for bashing tear-stained nonsense on a Saturdays night about how McInnes should go etc. We lost, Im already over it. They were desperate to beat us after the 4-1 game and they got their revenge.

Sorry if that doesnt make me a super fan like you m8.

Why be reasonable when you can froth at the mouth? Youre obv not a true fan.

What are your views on Neil Lennon?

Cunt yes but better, worse, or much & such like McInnes in the grand scheme?

He is a mental bastard and is a figure of hate. But I think underneath that lies a fairly bright guy who knows how to put a team out on the park. . In terms of comparisons to McInnes

They say teams play in the same style as their managers did (in former playing days) Hibs have bite to them that we don't.

But that said, I would hate to have a manager that still has an open "love in" with one of the old firm. At least Mcinnes keeps a lid on his allegiances.

I think it all comes down to the players. I can't argue with the fact that we do bottle it in big games, but when we are on it, we are really good, Much better than Hibs actually. Our league position proves that.

What about the players who fail to turn up time and time again? The manager can only do so much.
  • Downvote 1

It's a fair point you make. I think he (Mcinnes) has to come up with a game plan for these big games. And it would involve a nasty, horrible spoiling game. Mind when Motherwell horsed us out of the league cup and we went down there and played a brutal game ? He should go to Ibrox and Easter Road and Celtic and do that. I think it's maybe beneath him to do that in those games, he want's to win by passing teams off the park and being all tippy tappy and nice on the eye.

Im alright for bashing tear-stained nonsense on a Saturdays night about how McInnes should go etc. We lost, Im already over it. They were desperate to beat us after the 4-1 game and they got their revenge.

Sorry if that doesnt make me a super fan like you m8.

Why be reasonable when you can froth at the mouth? Youre obv not a true fan.

don't have to be a super fan to be passionate enough to care that the team could do a lot better. Don't just write this game off as a wee blip & ignore the signs that have been there all season. In fact, you are entitled to feel however you like but you are the one that first had a go at the rest for soiling pants. You are not special just because you care less & others are not special because they care more. You are a bit of a dick for thinking it is ok to judge others & not liking being judged back though

Apart from wed never see any money from them

better no money than us having to pay to bin him though.