Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just back up the road after a good weekend spoiled by a shite dons performance, poor tactics yet again from Mcinnes, 2nd half only one team wanted it and it wasn't us, defence was hopeless especially AOC who has absolutely no positional sense, Chidi looks a very talented boy but was like a rabbit caught in the headlights in the 2nd half and surely should have played last week to prepare him for this, Rooney was terrible and was rightly hooked at half time, Kenny tried his best but isn't the leader Shinnie is. I keep hearing Christie is too good for us and we can't afford him but when was the last time he had a good game for us he is about as consistent as his mate GMS, keeper mad a couple of decent saves to keep us in it but his kicking is horrendous we definitely miss Lewis, it looks to me like it will be a long end to the season

• Upvote 2

Mciness and his tactics woeful again, why change it, 4 wins in a row 14 goals scored or something but lets change it for the mighty Hibs, should have just been a swap for Shinnie,

AOC was brutal, ran about like a heedless chicken doing fuck, Chiddi wasn't much better.

Rooney was pish also

Very poor display from us.

Pish resullt. Sadly I have to say I fully expected this, as this was a reasonably "big game" and so I expected (i) McInnes to tinker needlessly and (ii) the players bottle to crash.

Our defence was garbage throughout and almost seemed determined to let HIVs score by repetitive failures to clear (the first goal being a great example, with HIVs being presented with multiple chances until they finally managed to score)..

O'Connor was poor and I can confidently say that I had better defensive positional sense playing football at lunchtime in Primary School.

In the 2nd half the arse fell out of our midfield, which had done OK in the first half. How our midfield 4 struggled against the 3 man HIVs lot I don't know.

Sick of it. Especially as I now have to tolerate that HIVs supporting fat prick in work waddling about like he is the bees knees.

we have beaten hibs the 2 times before that on Saturday

so if this is a big game for us, how can you say he bottled it as usual?

Weren't we a little bit lucky in the first game down there? The battering we gave them up here was great however yet again DM tried to be too smart at the weekend and it backfired massively.

we have beaten hibs the 2 times before that on Saturday

so if this is a big game for us, how can you say he bottled it as usual?

Wrt bottling it, I was referring to big / important games in general - not just games against hibs.

Yes we have beaten them twice before but - I am open to correction - I dont think they were looming large in our rear view mirror at the time of those games, the way they are now.

They are now just 5 points behind us. Here was a chance to beat them again and put 11 pts between us - but we blew it and allowed them to come within 2 wins of us.

Now, with the stage set for our latest by-the-numbers capitulation to ra sellick, HIVs may well be breathing down our necks shortly.

(a sellick man I know emailed to say we are "due to beat them" but I bet he didnt have a straight face when he typed that).

Weren't we a little bit lucky in the first game down there? The battering we gave them up here was great however yet again DM tried to be too smart at the weekend and it backfired massively.

We played like Hamilton down there last time. Nicked a goal and defended like fuck. We have been more than just a little lucky in more games than McInnes is willing to admit. Coming home to roost now.

Ok, we have same points as the team in second, who outspend us 4 fold

Pure shite, aye

Although our squads are fairly comparable. They've spent badly. That's where the frustration comes from.

ame="ConsiCanBoogie1903" post="1561166" timestamp="1519072720"]

Tavernier and John would start for us every week

Really? We doing this? Shinnie and McLean would start for them every week. COMPARABLE squads. Munter

Bullshit would Shinnie start for them every week

I think the boy John is a good player, but I genuinely think Shinnie is a better left back. He wouldn't get a game for them centre mid.

You are misreprentimg what i said i did not say Lennon was a "master" of anything..only they he can put an attacking team on the p[itch.

And YES i think he is a better manager than McInnes

An attacking team that has scored less goals than Aberdeen in the league?

Lennon has lost more games to Mcinnes as Hibs manager than hes won as well and is behind his team in the league.

But if you believe Lennon is better that is your (wrong) opinion.