Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

Shite game, good result in the end.

Fair play to Woodman, what a great performance in the pens.

Delighted to be through but wonder how we will do vs Mwell when approx 25% of our usual starters are now suspended.

Steve Clark must be wondering where he could take killie if all those huns without bus fares turned up every week.

I think it's clear to see we aren't playing anywhere near our best just now in particular the attacking areas. I though our back 4 were very good last night apart from the goal. Woodman seems a great shot stopper but needs to communicate better and come off his line.

GMS, Christie, McGinn & Rooney didn't have great games at all. Shinnie and McLean had good first halves but were then non existent until Chidi came on and helped them out in the middle.

I thought Greg Stewart looked decent when he came on as did Chidi and May(at times). It was a massive result in a big game for us last night and you could see what it meant to everyone. Hopefully with two home games coming up against bottom six sides we can push on and go on a run.

Big blow for the semi final with Logan, McLean and Shinnie being suspended after some horrific refereeing from Steve Maclean.

We really need someone who can hit the target from a free kick. Embarassing attempts last night from mcginn, mclean and Christie.

Yup

Not even heard shinnies name except to get the usual booking and miss prospective semi

That guys on the fucking decline

Shinnie was one of the best players on the park. You'd know that if you bothered your arse to travel the 30 odd miles to the game

• Upvote 2

Delighted to get through, happy man today.

Losing Mclean, shinnie and logan is a massive blow for us in the semi final but a good manager will know how to cope with this situation so i'm hoping mcinnes can conjure up a good plan. Hope he plays Harvey left back in the semi, surely the next youth player to be knocking on the door to get in to the first team? Stick consi at centre back, after all that his his natural position, could quite see him and McKenna forming a bit of a brick wall there.

Regardless, we have a month to prepare for this game, no excuses Mcinnes

Another semi final to look forward to, just wish I had the confidence that we could go all the way, games leading up to this are vital regarding confidence and team spirit.

COYR

Just watched some highlights. Possible foul on Logan at their goal but fuck me he should have dealt with that first time instead of waiting for it to bounce. School boy stuff. Hope he regains his form as been piss poor like many others this season. Forced changes for the semi could prove to be a blessing in disguise. Fresh faces might bring a fresh attitude.

He's an alckie twat.

Sleeping giant? Massive game for them tonight and phit, 6500 home fans?

Sleeping giants my fat arse

No way were there only 8k there as announced. They had a great support, probably the biggest I've seen them have at home.

Cracking reading back this thread, what a wide range of emotions football brings to the fore. Have to say it also included one of the most bizarre posts I've ever seen where someone asked if we were allowed to bring Rooney back on as a sub for penalties...

• Upvote 1