Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

We haven't even sounded threatening

Utterly pathetic

Mcinnes needs to fucking slate these cunts in the media, as mollycoddling them isn't working

Would actually be quite refreshing if he just bowled oot and said, "Right, I've been bigging these clowns up long enough. Let's face it, they're a pile eh shite."

Would actually be quite refreshing if he just bowled oot and said, "Right, I've been bigging these clowns up long enough. Let's face it, they're a pile eh shite."

Would be quite refreshing if he brought Scott Wright out of the wilderness at some point and said "listen son. These cunts are shite. Show them how its done"

He cant stick with the same crap week in week out cause it clearly isnt working

Three potential penalty takers substituted. Always a risk going into extra time with all your subs used also. Sure Deek knows what he's doing though!

He'll be playing for pens on basis that Woodman has won two trophies playing for Engurland by saving pens in shoot outs

Would be quite refreshing if he brought Scott Wright out of the wilderness at some point and said "listen son. These cunts are shite. Show them how its done"

He cant stick with the same crap week in week out cause it clearly isnt working

More chance of him fielding Ian Wright.

I agree though - if there's one word that would describe the team atm it's "stagnation".

When you're stuck in a rut, any kind of change is worth a shot...