Aberdeen V Dundee

No... it isn't.

We're guaranteed to drop six points on current form. Celtic and Sevco are not. With Celtic already winning the league, between us and the Huns the Huns are more likely to raise their game and get a result against the Tims, while we're more likely to stick 11 players behind the ball and invite Celtic on like we always do.

I'd take Sevco to take 6 points off us and Celtic, and us to get our typical fuck all.

As for the other 3 sides, the Huns are no more or less likely to lose to them than we are.

I don't know that we're guaranteed to drop six points. It would be pretty fecking dire to lose to Sevco four times though. Get our noses in front of them again before the split, just don't lose to them, and there's every chance we'll finish above them. Well, maybe, maybe not, that's football. Its hardly that unimaginable though.

Well, that was an interesting day.

Felt pished half way down my third pint, then went on to drink another 15 with the odd double gin chucked in.

Didn't feel the cold at all.

Maybe beer overcoat applied. Fuck knows.

Any kind of win will do.

Amen, but fucking hell. Still mopping up blood that dreeped from my yaks yet.

The performances have been shite yet we are in the semis of the Scottish cup and only two points behind the animals with a game in hand. Funny old game right enough.

Imagine where we could have been with a confident and more competent manager.

Bullshit.

2 points worse off than the same stage last season - 30 games, 56 points compared to 30 games, 58 points for 2016/17. 1 dodgy Killie penalty away from being on course for equaling our best ever points tally. I'd also argue that its an even more competitive league this season.

Oh and a winnable Scottish cup semi to come......bring it fucking on.

It's not bullshit.

The pattern is set, and if our shitebag manager sticks to it (assuming he will), then we will lose again to the huns and tims.

If he does something different, we'll have a chance.

• Downvote 1