Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Haha but of course!

Thank you

Had a look on the club shop to deck him out in afc stuff but the new born selection is a disgrace !

I remember it back near 8 years ago being terrible so obviously no change.

I'd had a girl too and would have struggled to get any football related gear past her mother's beady eye but was ready to buy the lot. Think I managed a babygro being all I could find to buy.

Ball boy 'bowled' the ball very hard underhand at close range right into Berra's stomach.

Berra complained to the ref. :laughing:

Ball boy got a cheer and the TV camera zoomed in on his impish grin.

(Would make a good gif.)

I just managed to catch the part where Berra was looking at the boy with a look of disbelief

Stevie May done very well last night I thought. Him and Cosgrove both a handful for their back 3.

I had my doubts when I saw the line up but McInnes got it right (surprising when the experts on here, including me, were saying all sorts before the game).

Only gripe was moving Shinnie out of left back to follow Cocharane all over the pitch. Didn't work and invited on some late pressure but nothing came of it so who cares.

Stevie May done very well last night I thought. Him and Cosgrove both a handful for their back 3.

I had my doubts when I saw the line up but McInnes got it right (surprising when the experts on here, including me, were saying all sorts before the game).

Only gripe was moving Shinnie out of left back to follow Cocharane all over the pitch. Didn't work and invited on some late pressure but nothing came of it so who cares.

Totally agree. Was a needless change of system that invited pressure when we were in total control.

However it didnt affect the outcome, but shinnie at left back again please Derek.

Haha but of course!

Thank you

Had a look on the club shop to deck him out in afc stuff but the new born selection is a disgrace !

I have seen a few other Club shops have some great New Born baby clothing. When we had our boy in 2016 he had PJ's and a couple of baby grows. He did have an all in one looking kits in red and white.

Even now only get him the strips as the rest a poor.

Remember to sign up young Mario to the Angus the Bull Club,

Were we not playing on a great surface at hampden or at Easter road?

The pitch has been a pretty poor excuse

Away from home it's not an excuse for anything. Could be used as an excuse for some poor football played at home recently with some justification.

I'd point to Christie on the bench as a reason for the difference in all round improvement. Long may it continue.