Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Cosgrove did well. Not someone you would play as a lone forward but alongside May and Rooney (though May was poor I thought, let the game pass him by).

McLean going to be a big miss v Hibs (suspended I think).

Hearts, just an awful team and club. Bunch of cloggers. Call themselves a big club yet Aberdeen had more fans at last night's Youth Cup final than Hearts did tonight. Back to mid-table mediocrity, which to be fair is where they belong.

• Upvote 2

Good solid win tonight against a poor Hearts team who resorted to type by defending deep ang kicking lumps out of the opposition.

Thought we started slowly and thought to myself that the only way we were going to score was through a set piece, and so it proved. Good header from Cosgrove to put it back in the mixer. From then on there was only going to be one winner.

Thought Cosgrove grew into the game and performed well. Hopefully a player in there.

Onwards to next week and to putting hibs back in their box.

Ball boy 'bowled' the ball very hard underhand at close range right into Berra's stomach.

Berra complained to the ref. :laughing:

Ball boy got a cheer and the TV camera zoomed in on his impish grin.

(Would make a good gif.)

Craigan showing what a boring tosser he is on commentary: "imagine the outrage if Berra did it back to him".