Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hibernian

It's hardly moaning to assess a game and judge it to be a shite spectacle to watch.

Lots of very touchy posters on here as usual I see. It's either two feet into to everything with full on negativity or its everything's cool stop moaning it's perfect, we are ace.

No fucking middle ground.

Disagree that it was shite to watch. It was fairly engrossing and the support from both teams were 100% involved. I've seen worse wins where the game just passes the crowd by, we win 2-0 against someone shite and it's instantly forgettable.

Great intensity today.

And yeah, a draw suits us a lot more than our opponents, it was fine it the respect that we remain 3 ahead of them, and also ahead of the huns. We NEED to win on Tuesday as a result of the draw today though.

Am I the only one who thinks Big Ball isn't actually that bad a player (in centre mid)

It's going to be a long season with big Sam Cosgrove next season. Stockley was better.

Thought both did ok. Decent at taking it in and distributing it which I think weve established Rooney isnt.

Thought we needed a runner today especially 2nd half. Scott Wright stylee in fact.

Thought both did ok. Decent at taking it in and distributing it which I think weve established Rooney isnt.

Thought we needed a runner today especially 2nd half. Scott Wright stylee in fact.

Agree about Wright. Zero pace in the side for the last 10/15 mins, he should have come on, instead of Rooney.

Anyboy who knows anything about fitba can see that Ball was hung out to dry in the cup semi. Yeah play to the whistle which he didn't do but he was a victim of DMs self confessed transfer window fuck up. Looks fine for me in centre mid

Considering we were playing against the best ever player to ever play in the whole world ever John McGinn a draw isn't the worst.

Am I the only one who thinks Big Ball isn't actually that bad a player (in centre mid)

It's going to be a long season with big Sam Cosgrove next season. Stockley was better.

Hopefully have the same intensity on Tuesday.

Ball was man of the match for me.

It wasn't pretty at times and both teams were 100% committed.

But i found it to be an enjoyable 90mins.

Both teams cancelled themselves out and on the whole a draw was fair.

The ref stunk the place out worse than one of my farts after a curry.

I listened to McInnes assessment post match and largely agreed with him.

We missed McLean today, he could have been the difference for us.

Thought Reynolds did ok after a ropey start. Ball was fine again and Cosgrove was okay.

McGinn and GMS were poor i thought.

Aye but RooDawg scored goals.

I fear the rumour I posted about Scott Wright may infact be true.

Considering we were playing against the best ever player to ever play in the whole world ever John McGinn a draw isn't the worst.

Hopefully have the same intensity on Tuesday.

I thought he was fine apart from the 2 lapses in concentrations which could have cost us.

It wasn't pretty at times and both teams were 100% committed.

But i found it to be an enjoyable 90mins.

Both teams cancelled themselves out and on the whole a draw was fair.

The ref stunk the place out worse than one of my farts after a curry.

I listened to McInnes assessment post match and largely agreed with him.

We missed McLean today, he could have been the difference for us.

Thought Reynolds did ok after a ropey start. Ball was fine again and Cosgrove was okay.

McGinn and GMS were poor i thought.

McInnes thought GMS was outstanding today :clangers2:

Agree about Wright. Zero pace in the side for the last 10/15 mins, he should have come on, instead of Rooney.

Anyboy who knows anything about fitba can see that Ball was hung out to dry in the cup semi. Yeah play to the whistle which he didn't do but he was a victim of DMs self confessed transfer window fuck up. Looks fine for me in centre mid

Yeah, Ball did well today... for the second game running. Still has a lot to do IMO... but will be interesting to see what happens in summer if he puts in a shift against Rangers and Celtic, in the last couple of games. I wonder if he still has time to play himself into a new contract?

Yeah, Ball did well today... for the second game running. Still has a lot to do IMO... but will be interesting to see what happens in summer if he puts in a shift against Rangers and Celtic, in the last couple of games. I wonder if he still has time to play himself into a new contract?

Certainly Ball > O'Connor for me.

I think so too. Particularly in midfield.

Would folks be happy to keep Ball as O'Connors replacement and then focus on adding another midfielder to replace McLean?

Albeit young. This new laddie is apparently of the King Kenny mould.

I thought GMS looked a lot more likely than any other cunt on the pitch. He's a dangerous player, Hibs did well to keep him on the fringes.

He does sometimes fuck it up as well like.

Why was GMS up against their left back instead of Ambrose, Ambrose and their keeper are bombscares and GMS should have been allowed to run at Ambrose from the start.

Also, every free kick and corner should have been whipped under their cross bar as the Hibs keeper was flapping at everything.