Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hibernian

I actually can't believe someone thought Reynolds played well. Bombscare, at minimum.

Ball makes many mistakes.

If we're stuck with guys like him and O'Connor next season then oh how exciting. I wonder how that season will go.

When someone who's usually so upbeat and positive has this to say then you know it must be bad.

2 points dropped in my opinion, Lewis did well at the penalty, but Hibs should really score, Ref was absolutely horrendous the pen was about all he got right and the south stand linesman was absolutely embarrassing. Thought Ball and Cosgrove did well but May was shocking and Christie can get to fuck as he is totally pish and will be back at ICT within 5 years. Reynolds is worse than a man short and should be offered on a free to any amateur team that wants him. We now need a seasons best performance on Tuesday to get 2nd and on Todays evidence I just can't see it as our goal threat is very limited

I think so too. Particularly in midfield.

Would folks be happy to keep Ball as O'Connors replacement and then focus on adding another midfielder to replace McLean?

Would be disappointed if we kept either of them.

Ball has been here for a whole season. Putting in a few decent performances in the last five games is nae gonna cut it.

Ball has been here for a whole season. Putting in a few decent performances in the last five games is nae gonna cut it.

Ball has only been played in his best position the last couple of games. Limited ability as a footballer, but in the makalele role hes the best we have. Keep him.

May and cosgrove on the other hand...

Sounds good.

But call me greedy I'd still want another central midfielder.

We just didn't have enough in that area this season and its key to everything.

That was McHunnis comments pre match anyway. But aye, we'd definitely need another centre midfielder. Preferably in the mould of Barry Robson.

Used very sporadically at the start of the season apart from another gritty borefast at Murrayfield. He's only really had a fair crack at it recently and in centre midfield has been alright.

Used very sporadically at the start of the season apart from another gritty borefast at Murrayfield. He's only really had a fair crack at it recently and in centre midfield has been alright.

Yup. More than matched Malumbu in our home game against Killie too. He's not a bad player who was hung out to dry in the semi final.

I like the look of Cosgrove, needs a bit of work but seems to have a footballing brain and actually competes for things in the air instead of just pretending to like Rooney.

Hes not really had many chances to score so difficult to tell if he can finish when needed but signs are he could be a useful player for us.

Can only go by Alba but Id agree re raw potential. Looked more of a threat at set pieces than open play but with McGinn and GMS competing for who could give less of a fuck lack of service to that type of striker looks set to continue.

Seemed to tire after 70 mins and, especially once tired, like Rooney his timing in some of the jumps is shocking.

Can only go by Alba but Id agree re raw potential. Looked more of a threat at set pieces than open play but with McGinn and GMS competing for who could give less of a fuck lack of service to that type of striker looks set to continue.

Seemed to tire after 70 mins and, especially once tired, like Rooney his timing in some of the jumps is shocking.

He put in a lot of work yesterday, chasing and tracking back and not just standing waiting for high balls. Had some nice lay-offs and passes.

Im happy to see him start against the Huns.

Did he win a single header?

He won a decent one from a high punt in the second half, but unfortunately no one was close enough to him to win the second ball. The lad has potential and he does give us the option of playing the long ball game, but he is nowhere near the finished article yet.

Cosgrove has potential, he needs to work on a few things but his touch is good he is a fair size of a bloke and looks able to bring team mates into the game unlike Rooney and May

I think he needs to make more of his size and it is hard to tell if he can finish as he hasn't had much to feed off so far, probably due to May being shite alongside him