Haha forgot he's on loan.

He has easily been our best player this season. Will we be able to find a replacement?

Mclean is always rubbish in the first half off the season anyway

come xmas he will be out of the Norwich squad - we get him back on loan at xmas when his form has always turned round

simples

Aye there were Huns in the corporate seats and cheered when the Huns scored. Seemed to all kick off and police arrived just in time. They were goading the fans on way out and waving to the huns. Was a bit of nothing but could have turned nasty.

Did see them giving the Huns a wave and getting involved in way out.

Nice meeting with their Bosses tomorrow

I must have missed posting that I was happy with 3rd.

Fucking idiot.

You are speaking about finishing 3rd guaranteeing Europe, was I wrong in taking your statement as condolence of finishing 3rd?

In all likehoods Hibs beat Hearts and get at least a draw with Sevco, leaving us best case 3rd, or worse case 4th -unless we beat Celtic at Celtic Park.

Either way - youre condoning a poor season when you qualify us finishing third on the back of someone else.

Dont call me an idiot you floppy haired cunt.

not keen on hibs having nothing to play for on sunday.

were gonna need a draw at parkhead

Nah even if Hibs lose tomorrow night it's still Hibs vs Sevco which is a massive grudge game has been since SC final two years ago. Plus Lennon never accepts anything other than 100% from his players especially against Sevco. He'll have Hibs right up for it on Sunday regardless of the result tomorrow night.

I have a sneaky feeling Hearts will win tomorrow night Levein will have them right up for it. Hibs also have a very poor league record at Tynecastle.

Summed up the season really. Flashes of quality but ultimately easy as fuck to score against and no gumption when it came down to it. We might still fluke second but it's been such a nothing season. Optimistic for the rebuild though until I see next years Tansey and Maynards

We don`t deserve to be second. Our record against the top 6 sides apart from Killie is pathetic.

Hibs are way better than us and Lennon despite being someone we love to hate is a far superior manager compared to Mcinnes. Fact.

That's not entirely true. Our record against the ugly sisters is pathetic but we've taken 7 points from Hibs which is more than any of the Glasgow gruesome twosome have managed against them.

Entertaining enough game. Nervy first 5, much better for the rest of the half, then pretty woeful in the second.

McLean and Ball were both struggling with something after half time, that was the turning point for me, rather than McInnes tactics. Both were having cracking games. We seemed to have ran out of steam a bit by the end.

Poor defending for there goal, both teams could have had more had there been more composure in front of goal.

Christie was terrible, not a chance in hell hell be getting a game for Celtic next season based on his last 2/3 months here.

Need to hope for a favour from Hearts now. Still not sure I can bring myself to cheer on Lafferty and Kneesmith though. Both total arseholes.

You could see us standing off and playing deeper as the 2nd half went on, is this a lack of fitness and stamina? Mcinnes has proclaimed us to be the fittest team in the league in the past, but i dont see it. Real lack of quality in the middle, we barely strung 3 passes together before resorting to the aimless lob up the wings. Christie is a show pony, not a team player. He's kidding himself on if he thinks he's gonna make a career at celtic. Cosgrove has potential, Ball could be a valuable squad player, Mclean will be missed and Shinnie should be cloned. Have to be happy with a point after that 2nd half.

The Huns are playing for a place next season so they would all be trying their very best, which is cute. If the decision was made to contain the game, it was unforgivable .

We ain't a 1-0 to the arsenal team.

It was like giving a gammy diseased animal a fighting chance.

McInnes' mentality is always going to see us struggle to finish higher than third going forward.

Said it months ago, and for a period in the first half I thought I was totally wrong.

Unfortunately McInnes' lack of fibre once again shone through and we were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the worst display of bending over to one of the cheeks since every other time we've played them.

No other manager, even at the 'lesser ' sides, holds the cunts in the kind of awe and sheer terror McInnes does.

Even fucking Tango had a go at them.

Spot on,never have I come across a more gutless manager.

I suppose in a way I could understand

If the Huns were a good side,but Christ they're shite...McInnis really needs to see a shrink about his phobia of the Ugly Sisters.

Guest milne_afc

Rooney off to St Mirren some pie muncher in front of me last night was stating.

A down payment for JR hopefully

Now that the mass bed wetting has dyed down i think a draw was a fair result on the night.

Make no mistake though, that's a piss poor Sevco team out there, and have some better players than us in several positions. However we are piss poor too at the moment and it was a disappointing way to finish at Pittodrie for the season.

Despite the first 10mins or so and completely bossed the game, but as has been our problem all fucking season we created fuck all clear cut chances to close the game out. Our wingers aren't taking on the full backs anymore like they used too and when they do manage it our strikers aren't in the position to capitalize.

Said at the time half time came at the wrong time as i felt it inevitable that we would loose momentum. And so it proved. Now i don't particularly blame the manager for this, as i don't for a second believe that he sent the players out to play the way they did in the second half. That's down to the players for me. It's happened to better teams than us, and will happen again. It just feels worse because it's them lot from Glasgow, again.

Disappointing end to the season at Pittodrie, i felt it was going to be a tough one after the first game and so it proved.

We need a draw tonight between the Edimburgh teams, and have to go into Sumday hoping for a miracle.

The way i see it we're lucky to even be in the conversation for finishing second as we've horse shit for the majority of the season.

Said at the time half time came at the wrong time as i felt it inevitable that we would loose momentum. And so it proved. Now i don't particularly blame the manager for this, as i don't for a second believe that he sent the players out to play the way they did in the second half. That's down to the players for me. It's happened to better teams than us, and will happen again.

By that logic there is no point in us having a manager then.

A manager worth his salt would have changed the system five minutes after half time as it was obvious to anyone watching that we were being overrun, and there is his biggest failing.

Time and time again he elects to sit on his hands and do nothing. He has no guts. He is naturally scared of the old firm. He is too passive.

That was our chance to secure second and put to bed any questions about not showing up in the big games. We had the game by the short and curlies and let it slip.

Piss or get off the pot McInnes.

• Upvote 2

Anyone think taking Ball off was a bad choice. Was playing well....

Did GMS beat Taveneier once last night?

Cosgrove played okay, nae idea why he was booked. Dorrans seemed to make the refs mind up there.

Once again scandalous we've not beaten them this season. They are really piss poor. Morelos 15m? LOL

A draw was a fair result, thought the players were shattered in the second half but creating clear cut chances has been our problem all season. Johnny Hayes has been a massive loss and probably the main reason we havent created chances this season. Cosgrove looks good and does his job but can already see the debate next season when he doesnt score goals. Thought McLean was phenomenal last night and criticism hes received over the years has been very unfair especially when people were using him as a whipping boy for being a so called hun. Might be best if dont finish 2nd and enter Europa Q1 just to get the new squad time to gel with competitive matches. Overall a very poor season for performances, can think of multiple games home and away where weve been shit and won games which is the reason weve clinged onto 2nd. Our Pittodrie record in May is ridiculous especially when weve played in the bottom 6 for nearly half of those 9 years.

• Upvote 1

Disappointing we didn't manage to see the game out. They didn't really trouble us, beyond giving Morelos a few opportunities to produce wild misses.

That Morelos is a right c*nt, always shoving people in the chest etc, at it all night. When was the last game he didn't raise his hands to someone and get away with it? His attitude stinks.

Their equaliser was pathetic. When the ball hit off McKennas head, went up in the air and you saw Lewis landing on the ground where he thought the ball was going, I thought "here we go, comic cuts time". Sure enough.

Lewis did well to get to his feet and return to the centre of his goal, but then just watched them put it in the corner. Ironically had he continued to lie on the ground, he would have been excellently placed to make the save.

Its very telling that the huns celebrated their equaliser like they had just won the Champions League and Euro-millions on the same night. That despicable rat Morelos was screaming at our fans as well.

Our record against the two cheeks this year has been, as usual, rank rotten and a real embarrassment.