The Mckenna Dilemma

No. I couldn’t give a fuck if Celtic offer 20 million. We shouldn’t be doing business with them under any circumstances.

Keep a player worth money to us who isn't interested instead? Nah, punt the cunt. He's got great potential but just pray he doesn't fulfill it. Sell on fee if he does.

No point keeping rats. If he wants to go, make them pay through the nose and get this team going without the cunt.

There has to come a point where it would be economically beneficial to sell him to those cretins, realistically though I can't see the criteria being met, can you?

I can't see them paying north of £7 million for him.

I could see our board caving and selling to them for something around £5 million though, unfortunately.

Guest milne_afc

That's what I think. However, if true I guess he would be able to play tomorrow night.

Nah, if eight million £s is offered, he'll be bubble wrapped and locked in a padded room.

How do you think it played out?

Agent -, "Scott, Celtic are interested in you?"

"That's OK but I'd rather go to England if I can"

"In that case, the deadline is in 5 days, you're going to have to hand in a transfer request to force the issue"

To force what issue? No normal human being, brain dead footballers among them, would hand in a speculative transfer request negating a 4 year contract if his plan B (or possibly plan A all along) was waiting in the wings regardless.

To force what issue? No normal human being, brain dead footballers among them, would hand in a speculative transfer request negating a 4 year contract if his plan B (or possibly plan A all along) was waiting in the wings regardless.

This...... there is no way he handed his notice in without having been tapped up by his preferred option. Have heard from a couple of folk this evening it’s celtic.

• Downvote 1

To smoke out English interest before the deadline day

To kick Tims into avoiding letting another Scottish player to "escape" down south, per John McGinn?

Certainly a strong possibility, given Tim supporting relative advised me a few moments ago that there is chatter on matter currently ongoing amongst the Timmy support.

No idea if bollocks or not but if we can return from Croatia very much still in tie my mood on matters may improve.

Correct

Fuck Celtic

If Dons are offered monies north of £7m the offer WILL be accepted 100%, regardless if Tim's or not.

Whoever mentioned that tapping has taken place most probably has a valid point.

Certainly smells like it as the matter begins to unfold.